Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest

Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest Rates and Deals

Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest Reviews

illuminatrice illumina…
Hotel Jul 19, 2011
If you are searching for a good hotel in Bucharest and you want to be in the middle of everything, Radisson Blue is definitely a hotel to try. They have a nice swimming pool with a very large jacuzzi (both outside and inside), great restaurants and you can meet international expats from all over the world.
sarahsan sarahsan
What a delight! Jul 24, 2010
Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest is the best Radisson hotel I have ever stayed in. Walking down the Calea Victoriei it did not look anything special, but the second I stepped inside the lobby I knew I liked it. I was welcomed by the nicest reception staff. She was very professional, but also very warm and friendly. She made me feel like a special guest and also that I was an important guest to them.

I used the consierge several times and they can assist you in just about anything. Their knowledge and helpfulness is just amazing. Of all my questions there was non they could not answer. It really look like they were enjoying doing what they were doing and their great service felt very genuine.

After I had checked in I went to my room on the 8th floor. It was very tastefully decorated and equipped with everything you might need, a nice desk, minibar, a large safety deposit box, tea/coffee facilities, flat screen TV, free WI-FI and 24 hour room service. The bathroom was very nice and clean and decorated in white with dark brown furniture. There was even a small painting next to the loo. The bath tub was nice and in addition to a regular shower there was also one of those "rain fall" showers in the ceiling.

The hotel has so much to offer. The reception provides you with an access watch to the outdoor pool and jacuzzi (7am-10pm). The hotel offers free access to the World Class Fitness Centre, which provides a fully equipped gym, aerobic and spinning classes, a 25 meter/80 feet indoor swimming pool, sauna, beauty treatment and massages. On the first floor there is also Bali Spa with a large variety of treatments (www.balisparadisson.ro).

For dining you can choose between several options. A super breakfast buffet is served in the Dacia Felix Restaurant on the ground floor. As everywhere else in the hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was really a pleasant way to start the day. Caffé Città serves northern Italian cuisine. They also have outdoor dining. The Prime Steak and Seafood Restaurant was closed (July and August), but during that time you can enjoy the "Pool Side Grill". The food is BBQ right in the restaurant and it smelled sooooo gooooood! The stylish "Blå Lounge Bar" on the ground floor is pretty cool. The colours and style of the bar itself looks kind of like an Absolut Vodka ad; glass, ice and blue. Other places to enjoy a snack and a drink is the Light Blå Terrace and the Beach Bar.

If you arrive by car the hotel offers valet parking. And if you feel like trying your luck, the Platinum Casino is located in the hotel complex, but with a separate entrance. This is the biggest resort casino in Romania.

I had a wonderful stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest and would love to stay there again. Next time I might come just to enjoy a spa weekend. I can highly recommend this hotel.
Outdoor pool
Outdoor pool area
Outdoor jacuzzi and the Pool Side …
Sitting area at the Beach Bar
Chokk says:
I will take this one next time - I had a shitty hotel when I was there:)
Posted on: Aug 08, 2010
sarahsan says:
Oh yes Gpat! I had a great stay there!
Posted on: Aug 07, 2010
Glynnes says:
Sounds like a lovely hotel. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Aug 07, 2010
AnkeSuna AnkeSuna
Great and stylish hotel Aug 20, 2010
I went to Bucharest last year for a meeting with our company’s trade unions (always interesting). When I travel on my own or with friends, I don’t usually get to stay in the fancy hotels. So thank you, dear employer of mine, to give me the opportunity to stay at the lovely SAS Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest.

This modern hotel is conveniently located in the city center. When I entered my single standard room, a welcome message appeared on the TV screen. I forgive the hotel crew for calling me Mr Sunaert when in fact I am obviously female. The room was big enough for me and my extended family in case I would have brought them with me. The bathroom was wonderful and full of products to enjoy a night of pampering. The interior and design is very modern and minimalistic yet warm and cozy at the same time. The business traveler enjoys the internet for free. The terrace is big and has a nice outdoors restaurant, serving delicious fusion dishes. No matter where you come from, you will always find something on the menu that you like or recognize from home. There’s a stylish glass bar in the middle of the lobby that serves nice cocktails and where you can observe the other guests. As a sidenote: I’ve been told that the Russian mafia is regularly staying in this hotel.

To be honest, I didn’t really have a good image of what Bucharest was going to be like and I must admit I was positively surprised by the friendly people and upbeat atmosphere of this growing city.

Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest Overview

The Atheneum is just 200 meters from the Radisson Bucharest and the National Art Museum is one kilometer away. Situated on the main street of the city, guests can walk to shops and the business district. The Bucharest Village Museum of Folk Art and the Old Court Palace are both nearby. Henri Coanda International Airport is 20 minutes from the Radisson in Bucharest. Garage parking is available.

The 424 guestrooms of the Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest offer toiletries from the Anne Semonin line of bath products and guests appreciate the heated bathroom floors. Other amenities include free wireless Internet access, televisions with satellite channels, phones, safes, and mini bars.

The health and wellness center at this hotel offers a Bali spa with East-meets-West treatments. Guests of the SAS Radisson Bucharest can swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or relax in the Jacuzzi. Prime Steaks and Seafood is one of the hotel’s restaurants; it offers fine dining. The Super Breakfast Buffet is served in the hotel’s Dacia Felix restaurant. Cafe Citta is the hotel’s Italian restaurant. Room service is available and the front desk is open 24 hours. Gamblers appreciate the onsite casino, Platinum Casino.

Radisson Blu Hotel Amenities

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower