Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel Istanbul

Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel Istanbul Rates and Deals

Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel Istanbul Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice airport hotel Jan 04, 2014
I arrived too late in Ataturk airport in order to take a hotel in the inner city of Istanbul. Since I also had an early plane out of there again the following morning, I had therefore booked a night at the Radisson hotel in the airport. The hotel has a shuttle going to the hotel every half hour but I decided to take a taxi and it brought me there in less that 10 min for a fare of only 12 lira or 3 euro.

The hotel is located next to the freeway going around the airport area and from outside the hotel is less than attractive from the outside. The entrance didn’t look kike much but as soon as you passed the entrance it was something else. The first thing I was met by was a metal detector behind the entrance that I had to pass which I laughed about because I had already passed 5 of them earlier this day flying from Beirut.

The lobby was really impressive: it was huge with loads of space, dimmed light in different colors. I went for the reception that was located to the right. A girl was standing behind the counter, smiling but I had difficulties in getting her English. Anyhow I got a room quite fast on the second floor. The bellboy showed me the way to my room that only was located one floor up. I was amazed about the amount the space the hotel had everywhere in there halls and the open space between the different sections of the hotel.

The room was really nice, it was large and it even felt spacious. The design was nice and modern. There was a nice working desk, and the bed was huge and really nice. There was a nice chair in the corner as well. The design was nice and modern and even though they had used dark hardwood did the room feel light. There were large windows facing the highway outside and it was maybe the only negative about the room. The Wi-Fi work well when I finally managed to make it work; it was the room number and surname and as it happens quite often to me they misspelled my surname in the computer. The bathroom was nice as well, modern and clean in its design,

When I asked in the reception about getting something to eat the recommended a restaurant only 2 minutes walk away from the main entrance and I went there. The food there was cheap and very good. I also asked the reception to book me a taxi for the next morning and they just said that it wouldn’t be necessary because there was a taxi parking just outside. I found it odd because there were no taxis when I walked by but I let it be. Next morning they were right there were taxis there and quite a lot of them, so I had not to worry. The taxi to the airport from the hotel took again less than 10 min and cost again 12 lira, which I found fair.
The bed
My room number
The hall outside my room
One of the inner yards

Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel Istanbul Overview

The Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel, Istanbul, located in Bakirkoy, offers comfortable accommodation and excellent facilities. The hotel offers tennis courts, free Wi-Fi and a spa & wellness centre as well as a beauty centre, conference room(s) and a sauna.

The Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel, Istanbul is a convenient place to stop for both business and leisure. Parking is provided for guests of the hotel. There is a bank, a gift shop and a hairdresser within the hotel. Facilities offered include a free airport shuttle, a concierge and a beauty salon.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel, Istanbul offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Connecting rooms are available. Cable / satellite channels and a flat-screen TV are included in each room.

Torium Shopping Center, Atakoy Marina and CNR International Expo Center are within easy driving distance of the Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel, Istanbul. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel, Istanbul's express check-in/check-out feature which takes away a lot of the usual hassles letting you get on with your holiday. It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to Galleria Atakoy, Yesilkoy Feneri and Galleria Ice Rink.

Radisson Blu Conference & Airport Hotel Amenities

• Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower