TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,256 travelers just like you!

Raddish
Award: Ambassador

Name:
Hometown: Leamington Spa, England, UK
Location: Thame, England, UK
Join Date: July 1, 2008
Contributions: Raddish has written about 4 places, shared 123 photos, left 71 comments, and smiled 82 times.
Travel Plans
Beijing, China
dream destination
I would love to spend four to six months backpacking around China - I imagine that will be an immense project to organise so watch this space for now.
Lisbon, Portugal
dream destination
This is something I'm planning for Summer 2010. Travel around by motorbike exploring Portugal and finishing at a nice resort.
Istanbul, Turkey
dream destination
I have always been drawn to Istanbul - it holds a sense of mystery to me. A thrill of adventure from being poised on the very edge of Eurasia.
» see all 4 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I spent most of 2009 travelling India, Malaysia and the Philippines. During this time I began to understand why so many people are willing to give up everything for a lifetime on the road. Whilst I was away I met some fantastic people, locals and tourists, and without them my adventure would have only had been a holiday.

I bathed in the Ganges, climbed Mountains in Malaysia and got rained on in the Philippines. We endured public transport, aggressive taxi-drivers and intermittent power cuts all whilst dodging Mosquito's, Touts and general neer-do-wells.

I wouldn't have changed a single part of my time away and I lustfully await my next opportunity to travel!
Profile
I am currently working on a Sheep Farm in Rutland, England. I would be glad to show anyone around the area should they find themselves lost in England's smallest county.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2016
GLASZLO says:
You are welcome... i am doing good...i ate too much at dinner...lol.. How are you?
Posted on: Nov 12, 2012
X_Drive says:
You are very welcome! Well, then I hope tomorrow makes you feel 10 years younger!! :D
Posted on: Jan 10, 2011

Raddish's Travel Blogs

Indian Adventure 2009 - January to June
Jan 15, 2009 – Mar 11, 2009
An attempted summary of my trip through India with my flatmate and a new friend that I met on TravBuddy. The dates are mostly …
Overview 1,608 words 119 9 5

Raddish's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hostels" in Udaipur, India
Located only a 5 minute walk from the Center of Town the Nukkad is ideally located for those who…
Very cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Rishikesh, India
We stayed in The Blessed Cottage on our Third night in Rishikesh. We made arrangements to stay f…