RaPour

www.rapourrestaurant.com - 909 . 899 . 7999

RaPour Rancho Cucamonga Reviews

CrazyLisa CrazyLisa
Fine Dining in the IE Jan 29, 2012
The IE is not known for its fine dining and the location of being in Victoria Gardens might turn some away but RaPour should not be missed. It has wonderful food. The Mezze Platter is phenomenal. It comes with oven baked warm pita bread. We also had the lobster pops, which if you like lobster are great but for me, not a huge lobster fan, they were ok. Chicken and Waffles seem out of place at this establishment but were very delightful. The drinks are very tasty. I had Rock and Rose and it was very light and summery. The main courses we had included Duck (not a big fan of duck but this was very tender), Salmon (my dish and I must say it was excellent, the flavors were lovely), Paella (so big my friend took most of it home) and pork (very nice).

With the table we received fresh olives and as a special treat the chef sent out cheese puffs. The waiter found out it was my birthday that week and sent us free whoopie pies with a small glass of milk. We ordered the CHOCOLATE GANACHE (balsamic caramel, raisin puree, chocolate almond biscuit) which was amazing. We were pleasantly surprised.

The place is slightly dressier, it seems like they might have a club atmosphere at night. There is a lounge area outside which would probably be very nice to sit in during the summer. They have live jazz playing interspaced with a dj (who also played jazz during dinner)

We received complementary lunch passes and encouraged to come again.

We loved this place. The service was tremendous. The waiter (Anthony) was knowledgeable and helpful, The food was better than we imagined it would be. This place definitely exceeded our expectations and we would love to go there again.
Chicken and Waffles, Mezze Platte…
X_Drive says:
Took me a minute to figure out that IE stood for Inland Empire. Sounds pretty nice! :D
Posted on: Jan 29, 2012