RT Longboards

Garnett, Pacific Beach, CA, USA

RT Longboards Pacific Beach Reviews

KeriAnaC KeriAnaC
Cool local bar May 27, 2010
Go to Longboard's on Sundays for live reggae and discounted Jamaican beer (Red Stripe.)
tinkermountain tinkermo…
RT Longboards May 04, 2009
Wow, I saw an amazing reggae show this past Sunday there. The band was The Devastators. The bar itself was average in price and the food was unremarkable but decent. I would probably go back. But the main reason for this review is the fact that upon finishing our meal, I felt we were treated poorly and might as well have been kicked out. I hadn't so much as swallowed my last bite when the overabundance of security came over and told us that they were removing the tables and chairs immediately. I believe they were doing it to clear a dance floor, but the show didn't start for at least another hour and we were paying dinner guests. I thought this extremely poor for business. The service was nice otherwise and we really enjoyed the show. But damn, taking away my table and chair while still chewing. This makes me extremely unlikely to recommend this place to my friends for dinner, but to catch a show, yeah do it.

Compare La Jolla Hotel Rates (6.3km away)

Pacific Beach