RJ Tours: The Round About

www.rjtours.ca/index.html - (709) 237-5264 or (709) 691-1458

RJ Tours: The Round About Saint John's Reviews

winnie-k123 winnie-k…
A top-notch tour of St. John's Oct 12, 2011
RJ tours offers 8 different tours (differing in attractions and lengths of time).

My partner and I were recommended to RJ tours by a couple staying at the same accommodations as us. They had been very satisfied by the tour and suggested it to us. We called up RJ Tours and they set us up with a private tour that day! We opted for the Round About tour which included: Signal Hill, Quidi Vidi, Cape Spear and the town of Petty Harbour. The tour was $45.00 per person and roughly 3 hours in length.

Our tour guide, David, picked us up at our hotel and scooted us around the city pointing out various historical locations along the way. He was very outgoing and personal. He went out of the way to make our tour the best it could be. At each stop he let us explore the location at our own pace. When we were ready to continue to the next stop we would meet him at the van and continue along the way. At the end of the tour he even chauffeured us to Sobeys so we could pick up some groceries --talk about hospitality!!! At the end, he dropped us off at our bed and breakfast.

I highly recommend RJ tours to anyone lucky enough to be in St. John's. You won't be disappointed. Check out the RJ tours website for more testimonials.
JonLau says:
Thanks for the helpful post, as I am looking for day tours to do while I will be in St. John's July 2016. Hopefully RJ tours is still around.

Much appreciated.
Posted on: Jan 06, 2016

Compare St. John's Hotel Rates (1.8km away)

Saint John's Map