RC Miguel Angel

RC Miguel Angel Rates and Deals

RC Miguel Angel Madrid Reviews

Zan5hin Zan5hin
Like sleeping in a Sauna Aug 20, 2011
I am here now, and it is 4am in the morning. The reason I am up and writing this email is because the room in which I am staying has no air-conditioning, which is contrary to the information provided on the Hostelworld website. Apparently every other room besides mine has this facility. After the not insignificant expense of transportation getting to this location, and paying for the room itself, my travel day tomorrow is ruined as I have not been able to sleep at all in a room that is still above 30 degrees celcius at 4am and siginificantly warmer then the outdoor temperature. I would be better off sleeping in the street. I believe that this is a combination of an issue with hostelworld, and with the hostel. That is why a reservation made 2 weeks ago, from a gold member with 31 reviews who checks in at 3pm gets put on a top bunk in a sauna instead of an air conditioned room which is what I expected when making the reservation.
ariel444 ariel444
RC Miguel Angel Jan 02, 2009
Really nice and helpful staff, good breakfast, and in an excellent location - about a block from puerta del sol, one of the biggest squares in madrid and also where the new years eve celebrations go down. It’s also a block or two away from the palace, and a block from the metro. The rooms were on the small side though and they did have lockers; and a common room would have been nice. The kitchen was also small and not really meant for much cooking - no stove but one of those microwave things that you could use to cook as well somehow - I never figured it out though! They did have a laundry service in there as well. Good breakfast, free internet, and lots of recommendations of things to do out in the city. Kind of quiet without a common room, but otherwise it was a great place. I´d stay again and have already recommened it to people.

Check RC Miguel Angel Rates and Deals