RBG Grill & Bar

+46 (0)5050 6412

RBG Grill & Bar Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel restaurant Jul 31, 2012
It happens when I am staying in the hotels in Stockholm that I don’t want to leave the hotel after that I arrive there after work and I will therefore enjoy my dinner in hotel itself. I had never stayed at Radisson BLU Waterfront Hotel before and in general they have a good high standard.

The RBG Grill & Bar is located on the ground floor behind the reception area. The restaurant is quite bright and there is good space between the tables. There was not that many people there when I was eating but in general I don’t mind that. Most other people were American cruise quest that were leaving Europe after the night in Stockholm.

I ordered a Mozzarella & Tomatoes as a light starter and the dish was fresh but it was quite light. The dish was quite artistic presented with the tomatoes in a cocktail glass and the mozzarella in small balls on a glass plate decorated in a balsamic sauce. As a main dish I choose a more Swedish dish, I took reindeer meatballs & mash potatoes, it was almost a winter dish but it was really tasty. I ended my visit there with some Swedish strawberries that tasted like strawberries should, of summer, sun and red lips.
rsvpme says:
That I truly relate to..the stay put feeling
Posted on: Jan 06, 2013
Chokk says:
Yes I do - but I have to say that I also get to taste some things that I never would make myself.

It happens more than often that I just stay in my hotel room and ditch dinner because I am so tired of sitting in a restaurant.
Posted on: Jan 05, 2013
rsvpme says:
There ya go...bad English..Do you ever get tired eating out ?
Posted on: Jan 05, 2013