RA Sushi Bar & Restaurant

www.rasushi.com - (520) 615-3970

RA Sushi Bar & Restaurant Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Sushi, sushi and more sushi May 29, 2009
For starters I'm not a sushi fan and seafood is by far the least exciting meal I can have in the United States. Outside of the US, I have had sushi and loved it (South Africa, Europe and in the Emirates), something about the way Sushi is made in the US. My friend Wayne was so excited to take me out that he did not ask if I liked sushi. He wanted to surprise me so he decided to take me to RA. For someone who dines out a lot like I do, I had never had of RA (I wonder if it is because I do not like sushi). Well we drove in Wayne's car from my house where he came to pick me up (gentlemanly I might add). It was about 5:30 P.M. and the place was croweded at Skyline, pretty ladies at the entrance welcomed us and asked if we wanted a table for two 'yes please', Wayne replied. We were seated immediately and our waitress asked with such a lovely smile what we wanted for a drink. They make saki, I was quick to order saki and Wayne ordered the same.

We did not have a big meal, we ordered appetizers 3 plates together. If you are looking for authentic Sushi, this is not the place (for those who have travelled to Japan and had Sushi, you will notice the difference immediately). Nonetheless the cooked food (appetizers) we ordered were great.
Africancrab says:
Hey Bastian, you are on, and trust me I will be in your corner of the woods in no time. I like steak, but I prefer fish anytime. Don't get me wrong I like seafood, but the Sushi around here leaves a lot to be desired. If you ever visit South Africa or Tokyo and eat sushi and seafood, you will know what I'm talking about. But then again, foods are a twist, I could change my mind indeed. Thanks.
Posted on: Jul 11, 2009
bastian8 says:
Hahahaha. My family is in the restaurant business. I run one of them in New Hampshire, USA. It is causual fine dining, but we also have a full sushi bar. :) If your ever in the area I will hook you up with some gooooooooooooooooood sushi! Hahahaha. I will change your mind about sushi in the USA. LOL. And if you, like myself really dont like seafood, then we have great steaks! :)
Posted on: Jul 10, 2009