Quito Hotels

Browse 34 Quito, Ecuador hotel reviews for 151 Quito hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Quito

Machachi Hotels32.4 km
Mindo Hotels39.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Quito Hotels and Deals

#1 of 151 hotels in Quito
rsvpme says: "The hotel was booked through Bookings.com at 49.00 per night, for one week, plu..."
$48
#2 of 151 hotels in Quito
lieka84 says: "Aya Huma is the hostel we've got in Peguche! The place to find yourself, get som..."
#3 of 151 hotels in Quito
FrankMcD says: "What a great hotel! Located in the New Quito area, this place is incredible. I h..."
$99
#4 of 151 hotels in Quito
Maya365 says: "This place is very quiet. Much peace , smells good . People , who care , are ver..."
#5 of 151 hotels in Quito
Fahrenheit22 says: "I stayed at this hotel for two weeks, it's very comfortable and its owners were ..."
#6 of 151 hotels in Quito
nicoleah says: "This is a great hotel with some of the best hotel staff around. They will do th..."
#7 of 151 hotels in Quito
oviluq says: "Community Hostel is a great value for the traveler. It is close to the Old Town,..."
#8 of 151 hotels in Quito
MisterLucky says: "The hotel has good rooms at a great value and is located near the center of the ..."
$88
#9 of 151 hotels in Quito
mellemel8 says: "I liked this hotel very much. if you stay in on the 9th or 10th level. there is ..."
$167
#10 of 151 hotels in Quito
pixiepower says: "I stayed here for two nigfhts before my G-adventures tour of the Galapgaos. It i..."
$135
#11 of 151 hotels in Quito
tj1777 says: "There are several small hostals spread across the old town of Quito and we manag..."
#12 of 151 hotels in Quito
eefab says: "Hotel San Francisco de Quito is a gorgeous historical building, located in the h..."
#13 of 151 hotels in Quito
ErikaMont says: "Great hotel, loved it. Very comfortable. Rooms were slightly small but since I w..."
$93
#14 of 151 hotels in Quito
Johnpro says: "Not very close to the city center , somewhere in the north of the city in but no..."
$75
#15 of 151 hotels in Quito
Capermel says: "I stayed here for a few days in a private bedroom with ensuite bath. It was incr..."
$11
#16 of 151 hotels in Quito
nicoleah says: "I wound up here after requesting a place open in the middle of the night that wo..."
#17 of 151 hotels in Quito
syedfahmad says: "This is a basic clean hotel in Old Quito. I would say though that the their lobb..."
$44
#18 of 151 hotels in Quito
Jen1107 says: "I stayed at La Cartuja last March 2011 before and after my trip to the Galapag..."
$82
#19 of 151 hotels in Quito
pushirubiano says: "Our stay at the very modern and convenient Hotel Rio Amazonas was part of the pa..."
$89
#20 of 151 hotels in Quito
familyworldtravel says: "Our hotel was Le Parc, which is a 15-story building with very modern decorations..."
$139
#21 of 151 hotels in Quito
melaniedea says: "I stayed at this great spot for several days in March 2011. The staff is very f..."
#22 of 151 hotels in Quito
familyworldtravel says: "The Swissotel is one of the nicest hotels in Quito. We were greeted by a doorma..."
$147
#23 of 151 hotels in Quito
bartenderinquito says: "this hostel is in Old Town and run by a volunteer staff of travellers who commit..."
Quito