Quepos Fishing

www.queposfishing.com - 1-800-603-0015

Quepos Fishing Reviews

mayerel mayerel
Off Shore Fishing and Catching! Jun 14, 2011
We had an amazing experience with Quepos Fishing. We went out for a day of off shore fishing with the Moon Walker, a 33' Dawson. The boat was clean and obviously well cared for. Never once did I have any doubts about it's sea-faring capabilities.

The crew, Captain Frankie and crew members Dempsey and Michael were nothing but accommodating and welcoming. They were informative and very helpful.

In addition to their welcoming attitudes, clean boat we caught fish, several in fact! It was obvious our crew knew what they were doing, where to go, how to bait and they busted their butts all day to make sure we had the best experience possible. When there was a lull in catching fish they would rebait or try new lures. They really worked hard and because of it we had an amazing experience!

Related Travel Blogs About Quepos Fishing

Fishies, Fishies, Fishies!!
Yeah, so after all that traveling yesterday...woke up nice and early to go off-shore fishing! It was my husband's (ahh!) only request for the whole week, so I guess I had to give in! I admit, I had …fishing with Quepos Fishing and they were amazing! We were on the MoonWalker which was an amazing 33 ft (I think…
Leaving Costa Rica, and back to the racoon !!!
Hola amigos ! yep I ran out of time on the last blog, so no racoon news, but here it comes.....After leaving the peaceful paradise (albeit lacking in timely public transport.. I understand a little h…Quepos, a totally different kettle of fish, not at all developed and more of a wprking town it did not have…

Check Quepos Hotel Deals