Queenstown Rafting

03-442 9792

Queenstown Rafting Reviews

Brookeinnsw Brookein…
Sep 30, 2007
I highly rate Queenstown Rafting. We did a 3 hour rafting experience down the ShotOver River, and the staff and guides made the trip everything it was. Yeah, we got cold and wet, but we expected that. What we didnt expect were meeting some of the nicest guys going, and laughing so hard that we couldnt row! The Queenstown area has some good package combos, so if you want to do other things such as Bungy, Jet Boating or Helicopter ride down the river canyon - it works out more cost effective. I say - go on, give it a go!!
Queenstown Rafting
travelman727 says:
Thanks for the review! I'm going to check out Queenstown rafting for my upcoming Aussie adventure :-D
Posted on: Oct 29, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Queenstown Rafting

Monday in Queenstown and whitewater rafting
9 to 10:00 am Morning lecture on ecological heritage of NZ.  Rest of day on our own whitewater rafting. The lecture at 9 am was on the geology of New Zealand.  We learned that the New Z…rafting seemed like a good idea.   There are many adventure opportunities in Queenstown but we picked Queenstown
mirages of paradise
(another old entry out of the archives)December 16th 2004 At times life can be slow, relaxing; however, the past couple days have to be far from anything considered slow. My journey on the …Rafting on Monday in the Shotover River of Queenstown.  The ride through the Shotover Canyon proved to be more…

Check Queenstown Hotel Deals