Queens Pub

Kaļķu iela 2 , Riga, Latvia

Queens Pub Riga Reviews

EvaJ27 EvaJ27
'Queens Pub' May 07, 2013
Queen`s is a Pub and Restaurant in once place.It's Offering many variety of beers and enjoy a traditional British meal-from breakfast to luxury dinner.Whatever you choose to order from Menu it will be so delicious/divine.It is expensive,but worth it. For sports fans, this is the place to watch and sympathize with your favorite games and teams. Fans as i notice are always waiting for a special offer at the bar. :)

Last time when i was there there was a Game of Latvian Ice Hockey team.Fans were cheering of course ;).

And on Thursdays,Fridays and Saturdays Queen`s have Live music and welcomes all who come.

Menu is full of snacks,desserts,soups,salads and pie's etc...,cuisine for every taste :)

Location,very easy to find.It is in Old Riga you can't miss it.
Inside in "Queen's"
Inside in "Queen's"
Art on the wall
Chokk Chokk
Great party place Mar 08, 2013
In the middle of the vibrant quarter of Riga there is a large English bar located on a corner. The bar is quite large and also very popular. We entered after our great meal and luckily found an empty table just in the middle of the room and not far from the bar as well. It didn’t take long before a waitress wanted to serve us and we ordered a couple of beers and some B52’s, which I had not tasted in couple of years.

The B52’s were great and we ordered quickly some more, and unfortunately my friend had to go back to the hotel soon after, not that he was feeling ill or anything but he had been up very early that morning and there was a day after as well. I decided to stay due to the good ambiance and shortly after I met a whole group of Norwegian people, which company I enjoyed the rest of the evening. Queens is a great place to hang around at for some hours.
Beers and B52s
Chokk says:
Haha - that might be true ;)
Posted on: Jun 22, 2013
wandafromtexas says:
Christian, you find a party no matter where you go! can't wait to see you in London! Will shadow you!!! ENJOY Stockholm!
Posted on: Jun 22, 2013