Queens Garden Resort Bangkok

Queens Garden Resort Bangkok Rates and Deals

Queens Garden Resort Bangkok Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Alright, but not worth the money Feb 26, 2009
I should probably start off by saying I have no sweet clue how to rate a hotel fairly is. But this hotel is a short drive away,maybe five minutes, from the main Bangkok Airport(I don't dare try to spell it). Never being anywhere in the eastern hemisphere I had no idea what to expect, although Australia is a huge jump from Thailand, you still may be able to get my drift. Anyways, I checked in, and it wasn't that bad. I was a little caught off guard about the location(in a back alley that seemed sketchy) but it was fine. The rooms were clean and there weer even snacks available for purchase. Thank god the room came with two bottles of free water, at that point and time I was dying of thirst. But yea, the only thing that I didn't like were the thousands(maybe 10) ants in the shower. Although I've adjusted to the bug situation, as I type theres ants crawling through this keyboard.

The main reason I choose this hotel to stay at after my late late arrivals at the airport, 2 am, was because my travel agent suggested it, and I honestly didn't think there would be a point in driving all the way to th khao san at night, and I thought I'd be exhausted. If I could redo this part of the trip I would, I'd go directly down to th khao san. It's not worth 38 dollars to stay here, but airport transportation was included.

Photo will come later***

Queens Garden Resort Bangkok Overview

Queen's Garden Resort, one of the few true airport Hotels, conveniently located just five minutes from the new Bangkok Airport (Suvarnabhumi) and twenty five minutes from Bangkok City Centre. Queen's Garden Resort is a modern four story Hotel with fifty en-suite bedrooms.

The Hotel also offers a specialized Thai massage suite, ideal to ease your traveling pains before continuing your onward journey. In the evenings you can relax in our air conditioned bar/restaurant, watch the big screen TV, play a game of pool or simply enjoy a glass of wine.

* Our Hotel is extremely close to the new Bangkok airport that it's ideal for transit stopover for your next destination, whether it's international or domestic.

* Comfortable rooms, exceptional value, convenient location and great service make the Queen's Garden the ideal choice for any traveler.

* Your best option for low priced rooms near the New Bangkok Airport (Suvarnabhumi).

Queens Garden Resort Amenities

• Shops
  • Garden
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower