Quebec City Hotels

Browse 20 Quebec City, Canada hotel reviews for 141 Quebec City hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$110 - $110

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Quebec City

Levis Hotels4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Quebec City Hotels and Deals

#1 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
peppertm says: "Located in the city, this hotel is very easy to find. Being situated on a busy ..."
$77
#2 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
whitepunkgirl says: "I had a Once-in-a-Lifetime chance to stay in Hotel de Glace for my birthday rece..."
3.5
#3 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
smilz202 says: "stayed here on my visit, was in a great lo0cation to local bars and nice supper ..."
$78
#4 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
PhotoTaker says: "The Loews is like the northern star for Quebec City! Due to its circular restaur..."
$83
#5 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
purple0000 says: "This hotel is just outside the old Quebec City wall. Spoil yourself and get the..."
$68
#6 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
WalterC says: "The HI-Quebec: Auberge Internationale de Quebec is part of the Hostelling Intern..."
#7 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
mistyleatherneck says: "Le Chateau Frontenac is the oldest, still standing hotel in Canada. It has had t..."
$113
#8 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
mistyleatherneck says: "In a perfect part of town walking distance to everywhere on our trip! The staff..."
$105
#9 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
HCapulet says: "We were looking for a place to stay within the old city walls of Quebec City for..."
#10 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
world-traveller123 says: "Great hotel. Location is great. Between to main hot streets and close to Old Que..."
$88
#11 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
tenaka says: "Normally I go with a pretty basic hotel but in this case, with the help of a gre..."
$84
#12 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
wagslikeadog says: "The location of the Auberge Place d'Armes is excellent. It's in upper, Old Quebe..."
$100
#13 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
trinademattei says: "I traveled to Quebec City to direct a segment for a travel show. My crew I sta..."
3.5
$105
#14 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
ariluvs2travel says: "I am staying at this hotel about 15 min w/o traffic from downtown, and upon pull..."
$72
#15 of 141 hotels in Quebec City
Memo says: "I stayed in this hotel when I travelled to Quebec city with my friends..so It wa..."
Quebec City