Quality Suites Downtown Windsor

Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Rates and Deals

Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A really nice and spacious room Aug 27, 2011
I was getting back towards to Windsor and I didn’t want to stay at the same hotel as I stayed at less than a week earlier and I was staying at the Caesar hotel a couple of days later so I was checking out my possibilities on www.booking.com and I knew that I wanted to stay downtown. I quickly came to the conclusion that Quality Suites Downtown had the best offer, so I booked a king size suite at the hotel.

I arrived at the hotel just after it had gotten dark around 8.30 pm. I parked my car just outside the main entrance at a parking space reserved for the management I guess; anyway strange to give the management the best parking spaces instead of their customers. There were several signs threatening with all kinds of horrifying things if I took the space. I had naturally thought about leaving the parking lot after I checked in, but the signs almost made me stay there just to provoke.

I went inside and it was at the same time as 8 - 10 arrived with the elevator in the lobby; they were in an awesome festive mood and I could not help smiling at them. They were extremely talkative and they were all dressed up like they were going to a prom party. The receptionist could not find my booking until I told her that I had booked just 30 minutes prior to my arrival, and she then found the booking on the fax.

I got the key to my room on the 8th floor, room 805 but I needed to figure out the parking issue first of my rental car. It turned out that the hotel didn’t have a parking but there was a parking across the street that charged 4$ pr. entry and huge parking house next door that charged 10$ for 24 h. I choose the across street solution and went to park the car and pick up my luggage. I was staying in the hotel the coming 2 nights and I therefore picked up my entire luggage.

When I entered my room I was quite positive surprised. The room was actually much more than a room: just inside the door there was a small kitchen with a fridge and I started by putting some beer in there. The first room had a table in front of the window with 4 seats and a sofa. The bedroom was okay in size and the king size bed almost took all the space. There was a small closet room before the entrance to the bathroom that had two doors that could be reached from the bedroom and the living room.

The bathroom was nice in size and there were some spa products to enhance the luxury feel. One of the best things about the room was the next morning when I had the view of the Ambassador Bridge connecting Windsor and Detroit. I went out and bought something to drink and eat knowing that I had a nice place to stay the coming two days.

The room was great but the neighborhood was not the best because many of the closest places were closed. There were some good things about the neighborhood as well; it was situated next door to the Windsor’s modern art museum and it was close to the parks near the parks near the water.
The living room
The living room
The bathroom
The bathroom

Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Overview

The Quality Suites Downtown Windsor (Ontario) is a short drive from the train station and the airport. Guests will also be close to sites like Art Gallery of Windsor, Casino Windsor, Cleary International Center, Devonshire Mall and Windsor Raceway.

There are 128 guest rooms with free local calls, toiletries, and Internet access at the Quality Suites Downtown Windsor (Ontario). Accommodations also feature shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, phones, air conditioners, televisions, separate sitting areas, sofa beds, and minibars. Wake-up calls, infant beds, and roll-away beds are offered.

The Quality Suites Downtown Windsor (Ontario) has many facilities. Guests will find a restaurant, bar/lounge, fitness facility, business center, event space, coffee shop, and gift shops/newsstands. Buffet breakfast, Internet access, casino shuttle, and newspapers at the lobby are complimentary. Guest laundry is on-site.

Quality Suites Downtown Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower