Quality Inn at Lake Powell

Quality Inn at Lake Powell Rates and Deals

Quality Inn at Lake Powell Page Reviews

freespirit3 freespir…
Quality Inn at Lake Powell Nov 25, 2010
Since we were not planning on spending much time in the room, we decided to go with an inexpensive hotel. We were pleasently surprised. Though a bit older in decor, the room was comfortable, clean, and had a killer view.

The room was shaped kind of weird, but provided a coffee maker, High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Ironing Board, microwave and mini-fridge. The hotel also had free hot buffet breakfast, a gift shop, on-site restaurant, laundry facilities, and pool (though too cold in Nov).

It is close to Lake Powell area attractions and at $53 a night, it was worth it for us. I would stay hear again.

The only downside was on the 3rd night the fire alarm in our room went off in the middle of the night for no apparent reason and we had to get hotel staff to come fix it.
Quality Inn at Lake Powell
Hotel Restaurant - The Blue Corn
Hotel Lobby / Gift Shop
Check In

Quality Inn at Lake Powell Overview

With its central location, Quality Inn Lake Powell Page is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Page (AZ).The hotel provides all the amenities that today's travelers desire in all of its 130 rooms. Each guestroom features amenities such as air conditioning, hair dryer, internet access (wireless), ironing board, television, satellite/cable TV, coffee/tea maker. To suit guests' convenience, this Page (AZ) accommodation offers shops, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including outdoor pool. Along with its convenient location in Page (AZ), the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make your booking at the Quality Inn Lake Powell Page Page (AZ), please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Quality Inn at Lake Powell Amenities

• Lake
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Bus Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Quality Inn at Lake Powell

where's my hotel please
So in St. Joe's I went to my GPS to find a hotel near by.  I decided to go to Kalamazoo because I was so close I'd be stupid not too... and with a name like that why wouldn't you want to stop th…inn and so I went in figuring the GPS got the coordinates wrong.  I tell the receptionist that I had a reservation.  She told me the didn…

Check Quality Inn at Lake Powell Rates and Deals