Quality Inn & Suites Seattle

Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Rates and Deals

Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Seattle Centric Jun 03, 2015
I was exploring Seattle on a solo trip and The Quality Inn Seattle Center was the perfect jumping off point for this exploration.

The hotel is located within a few blocks of the Space Needle. They offer a free shuttle service to main area attractions and charge for rides further then the city center. I paid $10.00 for a shuttle to King Station (Amtrak) on my departure. For $40.00 you can book the shuttle for an airport pick-up or drop off.

TIP: You can easily take public transportation to the hotel. I took the Seattle Link Rail for $3.00 from Sea-Tac international Airport, a pleasant 40-minute nice ride. I took the Link Rail to the Westlake Station, the last stop on the line. From Westlake Station I took the Seattle Monorail to Seattle Center. A one-way ticket costs $2.50 (cash only).

The Seattle Center is located adjacent to the Space Needle and the EMP Museum. From here it was a quick 5-minute walk to the hotel. I was patting myself on the back for saving $35.00 and getting a little walk in.

The front desk staff was excellent. I arrived very early in the late morning and I assumed I could not get in my room, as check-in is not till 4:00PM. The front desk agent allowed me to get into my room early at no additional charge.

My room was a good size although the bathroom was a bit small. I actually needed to use my air conditioning and it worked well and cooled the room down very quickly.

The hotel is located close to the very cute area of Belltown and is near lots of restaurants and bars. Free Wi-Fi is offered with your stay and a complementary breakfast is offered. Breakfast is served in a good size room and offers pastries, cereal, yogurt, hot food (eggs, sausages) and a waffle station.

I took an Uber to the Seattle Art Museum for $6.00 and at the end of my day I walked from the Seattle waterfront back to the hotel on a 25 minute walk. The initial four blocks from the waterfront are up hill and would gave me a good work out.

I was fortunate for the gorgeous eighty degree weather and thoroughly enjoyed my day sight seeing. My day was made all the better with a decent nights rest at the Quality Inn Seattle Center.
Quality Inn Seattle Center - Room
Quality Inn Seattle Center - Sink …
Quality Inn Seattle Center - Mirro…
trinademattei says:
Posted on: Jun 12, 2015
EmyG says:
congrats on your feature Trina :)
Posted on: Jun 12, 2015
Basti6384 Basti6384
Walking distance to Belltown and very helpfull staff! Jul 18, 2011
Spent one night in the Quality Inn in Seattle.

The staff was really nice and helpful...recommended some nice bars and clubs to us and gave us some extra pillows and blankets for free.

Not the nicest view (big street right on front) but very clean and quiet.

Bell-town is only 10 minutes walking distance with nice bars.

The space needle is only 2 blocks away and the piers take something about 15-20minutes to walk there.

Has an indoor pool, breakfast served till 9:30am, free coffee in the lounge and TV in every bedroom.

All in all a very solid hotel!

Would definitely stay there again!!!

Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Overview

The Quality Inn Center Seattle is located within easy reach of numerous attractions, including the Wooden Boat Center. The Westlake Center and Pacific Place are also nearby. Guests will find that due to proximity to business addresses, this is one of the ideal Seattle hotels for business and leisure travel alike. The Quality Inn & Suites Seattle is located within easy reach of the city’s monorail. Public transit, rental cars, and taxi cabs all offer guests easy access to Seattle Airport, as well as local attractions.

All of the guestrooms at the hotel include wireless Internet access. Private bathrooms with hair dryers are offered in all 159 rooms. Rooms also include cable television, alarm clocks, radios, and phones.

There are a large number of shops and restaurants near the hotel. There is an onsite breakfast on offer every day. There is a 24 hour lobby with coffee service on offer a swell as a gym, a pool, and room service.

Quality Inn & Suites Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower