Quality Inn & Suites Sault Sainte Marie

Quality Inn & Suites Sault Sainte Marie Rates and Deals

Quality Inn & Suites Sault Sainte Marie Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Aug 03, 2008
I'm excited to go ... this will be the first time having a place that sleeps 6 people ... perfect for our family of 5 ... the girls are excited and the oldest asked about the hotel "does it have a pool" ... not that Sault Sainte Marie doesn't have nice beaches ... oh well, just playing on TB while the girls pack their 'stuff' for the 2 little day adventure ... more to come on the hotel and blog once I sit down at night and go online with TB ,,, ttyl (that won't take me long LOL)

This place, when I first entered, didn't have staff to attend to immediately ... this hotel that doesn't seem to do alot of daily upkeep as far as the appearance (inside) ... empty flower pots surround the centre lounge; as I walked up the stairs to my room I looked at the flower pots, one was filled with 4/5 cigarette butts and the other pots lay empty. To make it more inviting the hotel should plant fresh plants outside and inside ... REGULARLY!!

We were welcomed, in our suite, with a earwig floating in our toilet at the Quality Inn, of course the girls would have to find that first before I could flush it away! LOL

Later, we needed to eat and the front suggested a pizza place she worked at ("NOT" we said, when we passed it) and other usual places like Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King, or McDonald's was suggested.

A quick meal, Dan bought KFC (when I looked at that deep fried chicken ... I could buy it, but I let him buy it anyways) and I bought McD's big mac meal ... my meal tasted great for McD's but the KFC, Dan and the girls forced themselves to finish it ... YUMMY lol

The front desk staff couldn't turn on the belcony light for me; the girls ate their supper in the dark using only what little light came through our room ... the staff member finally did figure it out but our girls were done eating ... in a way I don't blame her for this, it was the lack of trianing, she had to figure it out on her own-was never fully trained by management.

The price we paid for the suite was $107.00 ... so for getting a suite is was a great price but after seeing the place we will have to wait till they renovate to return here ...

Quality Inn & Suites Sault Sainte Marie Overview

Accessible to many local attractions Affordable accommodations Classic accommodations Close proximity to business district Close proximity to historic district Close proximity to major attractions Great combination for business and pleasure Located next to downtown Sault Sainte Marie Local Attractions: Kewadin Casino - 1. 5 miles Soo Locks - 3 miles Valley Camp Museum Ship - 4 miles Close to local attractions such as Lake Superior State University Nearby outdoor sport activities Recreation: Heated swimming pool Fully equipped fitness center Relaxing spa/hot tub Indoor swimming pool Outdoor activities Restaurants & Lounges: Nearby restaurant Onsite restaurant Services: Valet dry cleaning and laundry services Meeting Facilities: Banquet facilities Fully equipped business center Convention facilities Event facilities Accommodation: 130 guestrooms Classic accommodations Classic guest rooms

Quality Inn & Suites Amenities