Quality Inn Eureka (California)

Average rate: $78 - Hotel class: 2 stars
1209 Fourth Street, Eureka, CA, USA

Quality Inn Eureka (California) Rates and Deals

Quality Inn Eureka (California) Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
friendly and welcoming staff Jul 10, 2013
I made our reservation over the phone. The guy who received my call was in the middle of assisting a guest when I called but he asked for my cell phone number and told me he will call back. He actually did return my call – sign of a good customer service! I mentioned my husband was in the military, and he immediately answered “oh yes, we honor our military members here so we do offer discounts for them”! We got 15 percent off.

The check in was easy. The staff was friendly. He offered a city-map right away just in case we might want to explore the Victorian houses in town.

The hotel looks like it is in good shape although the rooms might need a little upgrade especially the carpeting. The room is labeled as non-smoking but I could tell the smell of cigarettes or tobacco is evident.

The room is furnished with two full beds, a television set (with a Disney channel whom my children were happy about that), a desk, chairs, a clock, a wall and ceiling lamps, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker/complimentary coffee and tea bags, coffee mugs, glasses and an ice bucket. The bathroom is clean. Towels are fluffy! There is a door dividing the main room and the bathroom. There is a flat iron/ironing board, extra toilet paper, bottles of shampoo/conditioner and lotion.

Our room was at the second floor. There is no elevator.

I don’t think they have enough parking spaces. All parking spaces in front of the hotel were taken so we had to park behind the building which even there was quite to find one.

They have an outdoor pool but we did not use.

A 24-hour complimentary coffee is available at the hotel lobby.

Hot breakfast is included. However, breakfast time is from 6:00 to 9:00 am. Only three hours for breakfast time which is a shame because a lot of people did not make it. There wasn’t more food at 15 minutes before nine!

The staff who checked me out is the opposite of the one who checked us in the night before. She even gave me a strange look when I was taking pictures of the lobby.
cotton_foam says:
@Cho: actually, the staff who checked us in is nice! the lady who checked us out was sweeping the lobby floor...maybe I was going her way while she sweeped the floor ;-)
Posted on: Sep 14, 2013
Cho says:
May, I'm not surprised the hotel staff gave you a strange look when you took pictures of the lobby. Not many people take photos of the front desk/lobby. Since joining TB I have started to take pictures of the public areas of hotels and motels, but I always ask permission from the desk clerk first. I usually tell them I am going to write a good review of their place!
Posted on: Sep 12, 2013
cotton_foam says:
Ms Andrea: :D i know, its great, isnt it?? any discount we could get is good!

Sylvia: yeah, breakfast stops early! we almost didn't make it actually! ;-)
Posted on: Jul 16, 2013

Quality Inn Eureka (California) Overview

Location.
Quality Inn Eureka is located in Eureka, close to Fort Humboldt State Historic Park.

Hotel Features.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and self parking.

Guestrooms.
There are 60 guestrooms at Quality Inn Eureka. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.

You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Quality Inn Amenities

• TV
  • Shops
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub