Quality Inn Airport St. Louis

Check Woodson Terrace Hotel Deals

Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Woodson Terrace Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
Convenient to Airport Jul 05, 2012
I stayed two nights at the Quality Inn near the St. Louis airport.

My room definitely had enough space. The desk was huge, and the bathroom had a large counter, more than big enough for my toiletries. The bathroom counter was also made out of a nice faux granite. The shower was not as satisfying; I could only get higher water pressure if I was willing to also risk getting scalded.

The bed itself was comfortable although I thought the pillows were on the small side which made getting settled for the night a little weird.

The complimentary breakfast was actually at the pancake restaurant directly next door. You got coffee, two pancakes, two sausage links, two little pieces of ham, and scrambled eggs. This was more breakfast than I wanted, but it was a really good deal for a complimentary meal.

The hallways of the hotel were noisy; I was pleasantly surprised by how little of that noise made it into my room. I could still hear kids as they ran by the room, but I could no longer hear conversations from other rooms like I could in the hall.

The halls were also really warm but the air conditioning in my room worked great.

I didn’t have a chance to use the pool since I was sight-seeing so much, but I did hunt it down, and hunt is the operative word. The signs leading to the pool did not all lead directly to the swimming site.

There is a bus stop within easy walking distance of the hotel but that also means you have to be able to navigate the bus systems and have access to the maps (nothing is posted at the stop itself).

I used the shuttle to and from the airport. It supposedly ran every fifteen minutes (on the quarter after and the quarter till) but I had a 20 minute wait one of the mornings. This was despite a sign-up sheet so the hotel knew if there would be passengers for a time slot.
from the door
spacious desk
from the window
the bed and the tiny pillows

Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Overview

Discover all that Edmundson (MO) has to offer with Quality Inn Airport as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, separate shower and tub. Hotel facilities offered at this Edmundson (MO) accommodation include shops, meeting facilities, hotel/airport transfer, business center, concierge. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: gym. Being one of the good quality hotels in Edmundson (MO), guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To proceed with your booking at the Quality Inn Airport, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels