Quality Hotel & Resort Hafjell

Check Oyer Hotel Deals

Quality Hotel & Resort Hafjell Oyer Reviews

ela3211 ela3211
The greatest vacation resort! Aug 17, 2012
I don't think I can put out in words exactly how great my vacation was , but I'll try me best.

I arrived at Lillehammer train station moments after booking online. Got on the bus and went to my hotel.

I think it took about 25 minutes on the bus to get there.

The hotel looked beautiful from the outside. Looked a bit more fancy than what I expected.

Check in took about 2 minutes and I got my room.

The staff were very welcoming , worm and friendly.

The lobby was big and had a variety of "hang-outs" that can be suitable for different kinds of people. From the pool table , to the TV station - sort of a home living room couch , fancy coffee tables , cool simple coffee tables , and outside porch connecting to the lobby bar.

It looked great.

My room was perfect!! It was very clean - you could actually eat off the bathroom floor!

I got a very big room , perfect lighting , perfect design for comfort. I didn't want to leave.

After 5 minutes at the hotel I booked the room for 2 more nights...

Unfortunately I didn't remember to take any pictures - I'll just have to do it next summer...

The hotel is placed about 2 km from the Hafjell bicycle / ski resort (also a favourite of mine!) , it has the most beautiful scenery.

The tourist information is right outside the door of the hotel - they also serve great coffee and some snacks.. Outside there is a grill for guests use..

I had a great time there , the best vacation and I'll definitely go back there again.
ela3211 says:
this is a link to the site i booked the hotel from at a realy cheap price & it has pictures from the resort.

Posted on: Aug 17, 2012