Quality Crown Hyde Park (Not affiliated with the Crown Hyde Park Hotel)

Average rate: $91 - Hotel class: 4 stars
8-14 Talbot Square, London, United Kingdom

Quality Crown Hyde Park (Not affiliated with the Crown Hyde Park Hotel) Rates and Deals

Quality Crown Hyde Park (Not affiliated with the Crown Hyde Park Hotel) London Reviews

wesnmacke wesnmacke
Hyde and seek…looking for a hotel? Jun 13, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, WE WENT TO LONDON FOR ME!!! LOLOL Ok…so, er-um, I’m guessing you’ve figured out why we went to London….to celebrate my birthday--in March ’07! **cheeky grin** We stayed at the Crown Hotel Hyde Park and quite enjoyed our stay.

We landed at Standsted and took the train straight into Liverpool Station…the tube went right into Paddington which spit us up and out right where we needed to be! Out into the hustle and bustle we went, inhaled a deep breath of London(coughed and choked a bit..lol) and tried not to get ran over as we made our way across the street on and then down the block and around the corner was our hotel! PERFECT!!

The hotel was easy to find, easy to get to and best of all, centrally located! **yay for us!!!!** Hyde Park was down the street and Kensington Park was relatively close as well!! Being close to Paddington station was a big plus because that put us close to most any place we wanted to get to that we couldn’t get to on foot! Our hotel was in a horseshoe like or cul-de-sac area and had a pretty little garden area to lounge around in…which we took advantage of! *grin*

Back around the corner, on the stretch back toward Paddington station, were several little places to eat…on the left, breakfast and on the right, Fish-N-Chips! I was really excited about eating fish-n-chips in London…it was YUMMY…but what is up with the green peas??? Oh well, I ate those too! Lolol Not to mention those great little British phone booths!!!! My honey is jus the best! He ran into one and began to rip at his clothes...what else was I to do but drool and take his picutre...MY SUPERMAN!!!!! lolololololololololol

The hotel itself was clean and the staff was friendly and informative. An important thing to know about your hotel is the check in time and here you can check in by 1330 and you check out by 1030. Luckily, they let us check our luggage into a secure area at the hotel with them until our room was ready. That way we were able to roam around London without luggage in tow! There is an elevator, internet access and a bar and restaurant. Our room had a view and was of decent size and the bathroom was too (which made me happy! :P ) Our bed was large and comfortable—which my back and poor feet were ever so grateful for after the relentless and brutal pace of sightseeing and pavement beating that I’d put myself through every day!!! Lololol Bottom line, we’d stay there again! Cheers!
us in the garden at Hyde Hotel
me at Liverpool station
Wes in front of the Quality Crown …
Paddy station

Quality Crown Hyde Park (Not affiliated with the Crown Hyde Park Hotel) Overview

The Quality Crown Hotel is located in a quiet garden square near the Buckingham Palace. Guests may easily reach their many destinations via the 5 tube line stations within walking distance.

The 5 tube line stations near the hotel offer plenty of options for traveling around the city and to the airports. The Quality Crown is only a 15 minute ride on the Heathrow Express train from Heathrow Airport. Guests may also easily reach the property from the Gatwick, London City, and Stansted airports.

Quality Crown’s rooms are decorated in a cozy and comfortable manner, with modern furnishings providing the conveniences of home. An onsite gym allows health-conscious guests to continue with normal fitness routines while visiting London.

The onsite restaurant, Clarence, offers various forms of cuisine and wine for guests. Attractions near the property include Wembley Stadium, Soho Chinatown, the Natural History and Science Museums, Hyde Park, Serpentine Gallery, and the London Zoo.

Quality Crown Hyde Park Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels