Quad Adventure Cambodia

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Quad Adventure Cambodia Siem Reap Reviews

zonky zonky
A real insight into the real Cambodia Jan 24, 2010
Ok so it's a bit pricey but Herve will ensure that you have a fantastic, if not a bit muddy, adventure on whichever route they take you.

A fun filled roaring tour of the outskirts of Siem Reap, Quad Adventure will assess your quad biking experience and ability and tailor a trip to suit you.

My partner and I were both capable of steering, breaking and had an insane desire to go faster and faster and to see who could jump the highest off the mud mounds on the deserted red dirt track roads. We went on an appox 60km tour around the outskirts of Siem Reap, on the way, taking us to the Orphanage they sponsor and through villages and the real country side up to a peak where the views were... well... quite simply stunning.

The kids working in the rice fields along the way all hear the quads coming and run to the edge of the road to wave madly at you and try and shake your hand as you go past. Beware they do not always have the best road sense so do slow down for them, stop if you've got time, they're always ready to laugh along with you.

We had a great time zooming around the dirt track roads, meeting the locals (even using one local families loo when desperate times called!) and getting a feel for the real Cambodia away from the tourists.

Definitely recommend it if you're not on too much of a budget! Just make sure you wear clothes you don't mind getting ruined :)

Related Travel Blogs About Quad Adventure Cambodia

Quad Adventure Tour and fried snake :)
There was no drama this time unlike my Phuket trip where I almost miss my flight. It went smoothly and there was no delay, plane landed at 8am.   I don’t have accommodation yet, so the firs…Siem Reap, this stupid driver which I forgot the name, pretended that he doesn’t know the place! Yes, this is a SCAM! And I’ve read this couple…

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals