Qantas Airways

Level 5 - Building A - 203 Coward Street - Mascot NSW 2020 Fax: 18 - 1800 613 844

Qantas Airways Reviews

michelle_93 michelle…
Great Airline! Jan 24, 2012
Qantas is my favourite airline to travel with when going between Christchurch - London. It is pretty well priced compared to other airlines such as Singapore and Emirates and especially compared to Air NZ (which is completely overpriced in my opinion).

They are usually on time, have good food and great on board entertainment. However, since I always have a stop over in Sydney (which is less than an hour), twice my luggage has not made it onto the flight and has had to be delivered to me the next day. Also, a lot of the crew look annoyed, like they don't want to be there.

That said, I find the plane itself has good space, especially the Airbus A380. I find there is a lot more leg room than the Boeing and it has a bigger personal TV screen.
shirlan says:
I have been on some flights where the crew are fantastic and others as you say, aren't interested.
Posted on: Mar 28, 2012
yadilitta yadilitta
Qantas Airways Jun 20, 2010
If you are thinking about flying into Oz, Quantas might be the 1st airline you think about. There are no direct flight from Lima (Peru) to Australia and I found it better to go first to LAX, not only because of the prices but also because I have friends there.

Quantas are always having good deals from/to Brisbane / Sydney to LAX, which is very convenient. Just have to check their website in order to find a cool offer. The service on board was very nice. The aircrew was kind and helpful. Also - at least during international flights - they feed you. They served dinner, breakfast and even gave a snack bag, hehe. They had a good entertainment system at the plane too.

I can't say anything about the other airlines flying into Oz, but Quantas was very good and they had a direct flight in Brisbane BNE :)
snack time
ratu says:
Totalmente de acuerdo!
Posted on: Jul 12, 2010
sarahsan says:
Which aircraft did you fly?
Posted on: Jul 11, 2010