Q-Park Belgium

Check Brussels Hotel Deals

Q-Park Belgium Brussels Reviews

banzq banzq
Free Accomodation in Brussels Jul 25, 2011
We came to Brussels by train very late and tried to find a cheap hostel for many hours and many kilometres, but with no luck. Until we heard about a hostel called Sleep Well. It was full so we found even a better place just over the street called Q-Park Belgium. It was amazing and most importantly, it was free. It is a nice parking hall right in the heart of Brussels. It's open 24/7 and you can just walk into it. It is located on a very quiet street so there should be no problem with noises from the street. We walked right up to the top floor, so we even got the penthouse (I am guessing that the penthouse will be available most of the time). There are a few cameras in the parking hall but you can easily avoid them by walking on the road that goes around right up to the top floor. The bed wasn't very comfortable, it is a concrete floor but you can't complain as it's free. There is no staff or a toilet either but if you're staying for one night and seek for a cheap place, it's perfect. We found a great corner to sleep at and slept all night very well without anyone disturbing us (except a few times the lights went on suddenly because I think they we're lights with moving sensors so I'm guessing someone was walking in the bottom floor, but that didn't disturb us at all). But overall I would say that it was the best hotel we had on our journey across Europe. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Check Brussels Hotel Deals