Q Bar, Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand
02 252 3274
Q Bar, Bangkok - A little bit dark inside.
Q Bar, Bangkok - Entrance outside, there is table and chair for smokers/waiting area for friends.
Q Bar, Bangkok - Japanese tourists.
Q Bar, Bangkok - DJ (My favorite one)

Q Bar, Bangkok Reviews

TravChef TravChef
Nice pub to visit. Oct 08, 2011
My one and only pub that I like to go is Q Bar.

Back in 2002, my ex-boss (American lawyer in Bangkok) asked us out at this pub and ever since I like to go there. At first time when he said Q Bar, I was thinking he refers to Cuba :-D

Q Bar has 2 floor, 1st floor is a dancefloor area with DJ boots. I loves Q Bar Bangkok DJ, they are the most favorite DJ in Bangkok. The 2nd floor is the lounge called Q Up, it is a relaxing, sitting area with the minimalist setting. Q Up has also an open air area that we can smoke their because smoking is not allowed inside the pub according to the new laws.

Friday & Saturday, the entrance fees is 600 Baht per person which give 2 house drinks vouchers. You can order spirits, wines, tequila, etc. from the services staff.

Q Bar People are mixing between Thai & foreigner for 20:80. If you like to meet & party with locals, Q Bar might not be your favorite.
Entrance outside, there is table a…
A little bit dark inside.
Amrit06 says:
I left at 1:30am and went straight to route 66. I really think it was because of the flooding it was so dead.
Posted on: Nov 08, 2011
TravChef says:
Normally people will arrive Q Bar around 11-12 and stay up til 3am. How long have you been there?
Posted on: Nov 07, 2011
Amrit06 says:
LOL... You will be away from Bangkok again next time I come down to visit :) bad timing I swear.....
Posted on: Nov 07, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Q Bar, Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand
Attractions   ·         Grand Palace ·         Wat Phra Kaeo, shrine for the emerald Buddha ·  …Bangkok ·          Hard Rock Hotel - Pattaya ·          Q bar   …

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals