44 Kungsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
Pyttirian - A cold Starobrno

Pyttirian Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fair meal but a bit pricy Jun 07, 2011
I didn't feel like walking too far away from my hotel; it had been a long day and I had decided to take it easy and call it a day quite early. I was therefore searching the area around the hotel for a place where I could sit outside and eat because the weather was great; it was much better than in Copenhagen.

Almost opposite the hotel there is a huge shopping mall full of restaurants; they should supposedly have 15 different restaurants but I didn't go much in to the search because I could only see that two out them had outdoor service. The restaurant is situated to the left when you enter the mall.

Two smiling blond Swedish girls greeted me and I was given a table in the corner to the walking street of the outdoor seats. I looked quickly at the menu and ordered a Staropramen and a Sikafors Toast which was a small piece of bread with some chopped reindeer meat with cream and horseradish and fish eggs - it sounds strange but it tastes quite good.

As a main course I went for another toast, this time with meat and it was a quite okay too. The food was not cheap but I was sitting in the middle of the city and enjoyed my food outdoor and guess you pay for that too.
The entrance
The outdoor area
The name of the food mall
The menu