Pyongyang Circus

Pyongyang - Kaesong Hwy, Pyongyang, North Korea

Pyongyang Circus Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
It's more a human circus then an animal one May 05, 2010
The Pyongyang Circus... don't let the name fool you. There are hardly any animals involded, except for a goat and a monkey when I was there.

We arrived there about 10 to 15 minutes late, as the show had already started. During the remaining one hour that we stayed there, there a number of acrobatic acts (including the trapeze act at the end), comedy acts (including a North Korean version of Laurel & Hardy) and one animal act with the above mentioned goat & monkey.

It was a nice show, with all the performances done almost flawless. But what was most interesting was to how the North Korean crowd reacted to the show. Everyone laughed and cheered and enjoyed themselves.

As all the visits to the various sites were included in the tour, it was unknown to me about the costs. That's why I made them free.

(Note: pictures that show a * haven't been taken by me)
Pyongyang Circus
Toss the spinning wheel act
Trampoline act
Spinning ribbon act

Related Travel Blogs About Pyongyang Circus

Day 10: Back in Pyongyang, visiting several sites
We arrived at the south outskirt of Pyongyang, making a stop at the Monument to the Three Charters of the National Reunification. A giant arch over the road, where 2 giant female figures, made from b…Pyongyang Circus. While we drove from the hotel to the circus, it started to rain. We arrived at the building…
Pyongyang Circus Map