Putting Quebec on the map!

Quebec, Canada

Putting Quebec on the map! Reviews

sebastianmont sebastia…
Putting Quebec on the map! Dec 27, 2007
Diss america head north and come to quebec city! :)

Quick Facts:

1)Quebec is the only canadian province whose population speaks french. And no, our french is different from european french.. although they have similarities but they arent 100% alike. take american english to british english.. not really a good comparison but that will do i guess..its the slang/use of words that makes us different from european french.

2)Celine dion is our "idol".. we worship her like a god here. lol

( fiction) but shes from quebec.

3)The world’s biggest meteor crater is located in Quebec. :)

the best time to come is before the leaf falls. Last Sunday of winter where trees in the yard starts to lose their leaves.. a sign of a waking gorgeous quebec. If you want to see a very nice scenery the good place is in Mount St-Hilaire it's near Montreal or a place that i love is Mount Tremblant, for me it's the best.

and for food my personal favorite is casse-Crepe Breton, located in 1136 rue Saint-Jean. cheap crepes, starting at about $5 (canadian dollars). and for chocoholics we have choco-musee erico its a small museum of chocolate, its all about chocolates and their history.. the best part is its free admission :)

there are only 2 ice hotels in the world and one is located here! :) starts january to 1st week of april. its a must seee! theres so much to say about quebec but so little time :) just mail me or something if you want more information. viva quebec!
Aprile says:
Hey the second ice hotel isn't too far from my home in Finland :) I gotta check out the Quebec version of an ice hotel, my standards are pretty high tho.
Posted on: Aug 19, 2009
supergirl_77 says:
i juts read all what u wrote and sounds like Quebec is ncie place to visit, and also i find out that you are funny guy :) Sebastion for president :))) ohh yeah!
Posted on: Nov 29, 2008
artistheman says:
Je voudrais go a Quebec! haha
Posted on: Sep 10, 2008