Pushkar Hotels

Browse 11 Pushkar, India hotel reviews for 42 Pushkar hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$105 - $105

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Pushkar

Rajasthan Hotels63.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Pushkar Hotels and Deals

#1 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
mikehil says: "What a beautiful, relaxing place, and how do they keep the room rates so reasona..."
#2 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
dolfijn says: "The Puskhar Bagh offers an opportunity to enjoy Rajasthan's culture, custom tr..."
#3 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
Chloelf says: "I loved my stay in The Milkman Guesthouse! We arrived down the tiny alley to the..."
#4 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
shivamtomar says: "This places is just like a home, it is run by a family. Has a great and peaceful..."
#5 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
Sads79 says: "A friendly welcome greeted me at this hotel, although there was a strange Jekel-..."
#6 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
Imalocal says: "As the heading says in Pushkar it is against the law to serve alcohol or meats. ..."
Average Rate
$48
#7 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
nikkimitt says: "I stayed at this hotel with my mom and aunt in November during the camel fair. A..."
#8 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
Paulovic says: "When we stayed at the Pushkar Palace, it was not busy at all with customers. It'..."
#9 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
Biedjee says: "The Master Palace was booked for us as part of our tour through Rajasthan. At fi..."
Average Rate
$35
#10 of 42 hotels in Pushkar
In addition to a restaurant and a business center , Hotel Oasis features 24-hour room service and a pool . The property offers h...
Pushkar