Purple Cane Tea House

No 2, Ipoh, Malaysia
www.purplecane.my - 605-253 3090/6012-668 3090.

Purple Cane Tea House Ipoh Reviews

hayley_phoon hayley_p…
Tea House @ Ipoh May 08, 2011
Before it turned into Purple Cane tea house, it's was a restaurant serving Hong kong dim sum, which had been doing it business for more than a decades. They had shifted to another bigger place, and able to filled in a lot more!

After they had shifted, Purple cane tea house take over and refurbished it.

If you have not, then it’s fine time you revisit that charming, beloved structure now with a fresh coat of white paint, yet nary a demolishing thought put into action; maintaining the iconic facade we have all grown up with.

Making my way into the tea house, I could not help but get the feeling of a special tea ceremony or tea-tasting fest, passing by the retail segment housing various tea products, utensils, ornaments and even several wooden tables with equally-matching wooden stools for you to really appreciate the tea-brewing processes; sipping on your prized tea without a care in the world.
mkrh says:
Congrats of feature review.....I like the review and if I made it to Ipoh I would go there. :)
vulindlela says:
Congrats!
Gijsje says:
Nice review! It makes me hungry... And congrats on the future as well of course.

Check Ipoh Hotel Deals