Puri Rai Bar & Restaurant

Padangbai, Indonesia

Puri Rai Bar & Restaurant Padangbai Reviews

yuness yuness
" Great food and Great price " Apr 17, 2013
Puri Rai Bar & Restaurant is located at Padangbai,from its location facing the beach / harbour in the middle of town, We had dinner in this Restaurant and we can really recommend to eat there. The choice is wide, every choice we made was excellent, nicely served with a smile and very representative.

This restaurant just has this little extra than all the other restaurants we tried in Padang Bai, and also the prices are very good. The choice of the menu from traditional Indonesian / balinese dishes also have western food. Just try this restaurant, we were definitely satisfied with this restaurant.

I ordered the menu Pepes ikan ( fish with banana leaf inside ) and my boyfriend ordered Pork Ribs with garlic potatoes, and before the main course we were given free crackers to start, many drinks were on the menu we loved their fresh fruit juices which had a twist separately serviced of runny honey to add to your juice...a nice kick sweetness. The food was excellent, well cooked and a good variety. We would definitely come back here and try some more of the menu.
yuness says:
Hasan thank you for your comments..Yes I dont mind sharing in a review but not my food ..lol
Posted on: Jan 11, 2014
cimtech says:
Interesting, thanks for sharing !
Posted on: Jan 10, 2014