Puri Cendana Resort Bali

Jalan Camplung Tanduk Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia

Puri Cendana Resort Bali Rates and Deals

Puri Cendana Resort Bali Reviews

bernard69 bernard69
CHEAP with a good location ,nice pool and gardens,needs refurbishment Apr 12, 2008
As hotels in Seminyak are expensive and as I have seen good reviews on Expat forums and Tripadvisor,I booked via the reliable Indocom 3 nights in this boutique hotel where we arrived after 3 flights ,at night.

Danielle was a bit disappointed by our room,with AC, fan and fridge, which looked tired(like us),the bamboo furniture made in the sixties,the bathroom clean but a bit smelly ,all needs to be refurbished.

After a short night in an average bed,we didn't need an alarm-clock to get up early!:we were awaked by many barkings,noises from the motorbikes and cars...and we discovered that our room was part of the nearest main street unit!

Going to the breakfast,we saw the nice gardens and the restaurant along the street where people could have free petrol smells and gorgeous street noises.Food here was average and the staff was not very friendly(are they Balinese?:))This hotel of 14 rooms only ,built in mostly Balinese style, has lovely gardens and a great pool.

It is located near the sea(200 m) and not far of the center of the "town".The price nearly 35-40 USD (breakfast included) and the location explain its sucess with expat people(ozzies; there are lots of expat businesses in Seminyak.

If I come back(why not:)),I'll book a room in the back!
Me lazing(I was too lazy at this t…
Puri Cendana gardens in Seminyak B…
Balinese style garden in Puri Cend…
Flower in Puri Cendana's garden Se…
Sonya says:
Ops...you changed the rates...good for you. No problem cos I always manage my time.
bernard69 says:
It's very difficult to find in Yak an hotel with a nice bed and bathroom ,pool, AC, good location at this price!Believe me!But really I had some good rest in it!:))
Thanks for loosing yr time with my review!:))
Sonya says:
Well...the websites looks okay but if the bed and bathroom and shower are not good...then not for me tho cheap...it's better to find a better place with the same price plus a nice massage at the hotel...I believe there are many in Bali especially in Seminyak cos we found one but the pool water wasn't good...hahaha...It's okay. I can't swim anyway.

Puri Cendana Resort Bali Overview

The Puri Cendana Resort Bali is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Bali. The Puri Cendana Resort Bali boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has air conditioning, desk, internet access, television, television LCD/plasma screen. Hotel facilities offered at this Bali accommodation include laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, WiFi , car park. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as outdoor pool, garden. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Bali, making it a distinct accommodation. To make your reservation at the Puri Cendana Resort Bali quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Puri Cendana Resort Amenities