Puri Casablanca service apartment

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals

Puri Casablanca service apartment Jakarta Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Luxury life style in Jakarta Mar 07, 2016
Puri Casablanca is 4 stars hotel.

The location is very nice as Kuningan. It is commercial area also tons office,some embassy are there. There is a gate with guardman at entrance of apartments,any cars have to follow check of them. There are 4 towers as Puri Casablanca. We stayed D tower.

The tower is high like 30 floors. There is swimming pool,2 teniss courts,gym,grocery with food court for people who staying there,I mean including people who lives there.

We stayed the room have a kitchen,landly room with washing machine,and 2 bed rooms,2 bath room and a big living room with a big wall mirrar. This is for 3 person usualy. That's enough space. We had a balcony face graves,it was kinda beautiful garden. I liked it because it makes us forget traffic town of Jakarta. The building itself is kinda old therefore sometimes hot warter was not good for shower if we used bath in succession.

The staff were nice as they listen our requests well,helping us a lot. We ordered water despensor,ketle,hot water check,sllippers...etc probably many requests than other guests. House keeping staffs also nice,even we prepare ourself they do clean-up and folding T-shirts if I put on a bed. I think because they used to do house-made,they don't mind if we're there or absent. I you don't like that of course you can tell them with the card "Don't disturb".

The breakfast is so so. Soup or rice gruel,and some traditional meal also bread and fruits then coffee,tea,juice. It was enough contain but the space for eating was not nice,it was like a food court.

What a most nice was the place is close to Casablance mall,our conventon held there 3 days from morning to late night. We could avoid traffic as it was 10min by walk. 1min by taxi. We could back hotel during lunch time.

So I can tell,Puri Casablanca is safely,convenient,luxury,but not so expencive. Good for family stay or group stay in Jakarta.

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals