Pure

Las Vegas, Nevada

Pure Las Vegas Reviews

Eric Eric
Mar 20, 2007
If you have a few days in Vegas, you might want to check out Pure, the night club in Caesar's Palace. It is supposedly one of the hottest clubs in the US, and judging from the enormous line outside when I was there in October, it certainly has the draw. Even after one of my friends was kind enough to get us on the guest list, it still took a long wait to get in.

Once you get to the front of the line, expect to pay a $20-$30 cover. The inside is extravagant, with multiple dance floors, rooms, and an upstairs area with a reserved seating area and booths. Drinks are around $10, so it doesn't get any cheaper once you are in.

I'm not really into clubs or dancing, but if you like that sort of thing then definitely check this place out. Otherwise, it still might be worth going, if only to say you've seen what it's like...
jeffy says:
Definitely one of the better clubs in Vegas. Like Eric metioned though, getting on the guest list does little to help you get in. Either get there early or have a large girl:guy ratio.
Posted on: Apr 16, 2007
hudub hudub
Jun 17, 2007
Pure is one of my favorite night clubs in Vegas. Yes lines are usually long so be prepared to get there early or have a long wait. If you have several more girls than guys in your group or better yet if its just all girls, talk to the bouncer, you will either be able get in right away or at least skip to the VIP line.

The last three times I've been to Pure there has always been celebrities. Enrique Iglesias, Adam Sandler, Mandy Moore and Wilmer Valderrama just to name a few. As with anything in Vegas, generous tipping will almost get you anywhere. And always be prepared to spend more money than you planned.

Related Travel Blogs About Pure

My Sweet Experience at Pure Night Club at Las Vegas
A week ago I visited Pure Night Club at Las Vegas with my friend and I was amazed. They have an incredible bar and dance floor which was awesome. Pure Night Club is one of the best Las Vegas clubs…Vegas with my friend and I was amazed. They have an incredible bar and dance floor which was awesome. Pure Night Club is one of the best Las Vegas
Las Vegas - any expectations?
This was the second time in my life I came to explore the strip in Las Vegas. The first time was in 1997, when I was on a tour with my local highscool orchestra from Germany visiting our sister city …Las Vegas is - pure fun, shopping, gambling, and enjoying the easy way of life - at least for some days of the year…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals