Purdy Lounge

(305) 531-4622

Purdy Lounge Miami Beach Reviews

305traveler 305trave…
Can't go wrong... Aug 30, 2011
This is a very nice lounge/club, to either begin the night or make a night of it. There is no cover charge, really no dress code, excellent music and reasonably priced drinks. In regards to the drinks I have noticed, but this goes in general any where in Miami, that female bartenders tend to make weak drinks and over charge. However, the male bartenders tend to make strong drinks and usually charge less than expected in hopes of getting a good tip. In my opinion, I prefer the latter. Considering this, I recommend if ever in this establishment you try a "happy meal". A shot of J├Ągermeister and a miller light for seven US dollars. The space is small and there are two rooms, this is a lounge layout. The place is open till five in morning I believe every night of the week. Which makes it a great place to go to when there is nowhere else to go. But it is not a last resort, it is worthy of an event all on it's own. the downside is that there is an excess of cigarette smoke, and being that it is such a small place, it makes the night tough to bare. However, I can say that in the past months I have noticed there is much less of this, so I can say that it should vary from night to night. But it shouldn't be that bad.

Check Miami Beach Hotel Deals