Pupung Bar & Grill Restaurant

+63 925 633 0069

Pupung Bar & Grill Restaurant Mariveles Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
friendly staff, beautiful seaside location, but mediocre food Nov 29, 2015
Located along the town highway of Mariveles, Bataan, Pupung Bar and Grill Restaurant is easily spot on. It looked like a very cool place to grab some heavy meals. We stopped and immediately, we got a good spot to park next to the restaurant.

The restaurant location is next to the beach shore, hence, an excellent view.

Their food specialty here are grilled seafood and Japanese foods.

If your purpose is to score a simple drink, there is a bar also that offer all kinds of alcoholic and cocktail drinks.

My brother was craving for some Mongolian barbecue and Japanese foods; then the staff led us to their Japanese diner-type rooms, which has a fantastic view of the ocean.

Our orders consisted of fresh vegetables, fresh meat (beef), eggs and came with different types of sauce and condiments. Two guys from the kitchen came and cooked our food right in front of us. We ordered a portion that is supposedly good for four people (total cost is $60.00,) but to my surprise; there is no way the yielding is enough for four hungry bellies! Food portion was so little; it did not even reach the throat!” (a Filipino slang)

The taste is bland, and I just did not enjoy the meal. The entire staff was accommodating and friendly, though.
cotton_foam says:
I know. We probably have just ordered the "wrong" food...but, yeah the view was amazing!
Posted on: Feb 18, 2016
Zagnut66 says:
Too bad about the boring food, at least you had some great scenery.
Posted on: Feb 17, 2016