Punta Cana Hotels

Browse 55 Punta Cana, Dominican Republic hotel reviews for 103 Punta Cana hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Punta Cana

Port Au Prince Hotels85.3 km
Port-au-Prince Hotels86 km
Santiago Hotels96.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Punta Cana Hotels and Deals

#1 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
Tiffster101 says: "AWESOME PLACE TO VACA!! Price is okay for what you get. Accomidations are awesom..."
#2 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
ebonystarr says: "We stayed here for 4 nights over Memorial Day weekend, on a long overdue couples..."
$129
#3 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
dangerousrose124 says: "I've been to the Dominican Republic two previous times, and this third time was ..."
#4 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
Noetsjie says: "I just loved this place! The weather is nice, you have enouf things to do over t..."
$87
#5 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
pauffret says: "Thank you Barcelo for a spectacular week....I could write a book on my experien..."
#6 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
chrismcneil87 says: "I booked to go to Dreams Palm Beach with my girlfriend in August 2009. We spent ..."
$95
#7 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
fafafooooey says: "This is the best all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana. Pools and Grounds: Th..."
#8 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
sarahj says: "We chose this property mostly because it's an adults only 18 property. We wer..."
#9 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
crazydaizyxx says: "This hotel was beautiful, it had lovely friendly staff who helped whenever neede..."
$55
#10 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
isabelcastillo5648 says: "Este complejo es hermoso y tiene de todo. Las habitaciones son sencillas, pero t..."
#11 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
suprmario says: "I will never forget my time here. As a Dominican born in the United States, I re..."
$134
#12 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
Pulmeria says: "This all-inclusive resort was a great choice for myself as a first time solo tra..."
$169
#13 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
1soans says: "The Resort: The resort was in excellent condition and made for a nice walk. Ther..."
#14 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
vinsaro says: "Stayed here for a few days, the location and food and service very good! spacio..."
$80
#15 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
atlantiz46 says: "I stayed at the Princess for 6 nights7 days in Jan09. First off, I havent tra..."
$83
#16 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
edamigo says: "Just returned from a six night stay and had a relaxing experience. I only go to ..."
$120
#17 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
shana81 says: "I stayed at the Dreams Resort in Punta Cana in May 2009 for my best friend's wed..."
#18 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
baguirre says: "The stay at this hotel was great! The hotel includes all meals/snacks/unlimited ..."
#19 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
Carla1019 says: "I felt extremely comfortable in this resort. This being my first all inclusive e..."
$96
#20 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
emarsh00 says: "caribe club princess resort was pretty good for my first time out in the DR. Th..."
#21 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
sylscay says: "This was my first time in Dominican Republic and I chose this modern 'wristband ..."
#22 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
Abs62084 says: "So the Iberostar Bavarro was a great All-Inclusive. The beach was cleaned every ..."
$196
#23 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
gisellibarburu says: "I made This reservation on Saturday 25Th June 2011 only to find out next day tha..."
#24 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
bashmentbabe says: "The Iberostar hotel, Punta Cana was a 'cool' hotel to hang out in, My favourite ..."
#25 of 103 hotels in Punta Cana
jacquelyn311 says: "This resort is a good place to stay for a first-time visit to the Dominican Repu..."
$61