Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Rates and Deals

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Reviews

Nicradoi Nicradoi
Too expensive for the quality Jun 28, 2011
Not good experience at all, when in Paris, dont chose this hotel, location is excellent but it seems more like a bulk market - big groups, very impersonal decor and staff. Amenities are below average, bathroom extremely small and not convenient. Staff always looks overwhelmed and not helpful - very unprofessional, poor service.
gardkarlsen gardkarl…
Nov 02, 2007
I stayed at Hilton near the Eiffel tower on a business trip to Paris from March 27th to March 29th. I booked this using my travel agent and the price was 500€ for two nights.

We took a taxi from Charles De Gaulle airport to the hotel as we arrived late at night but if you want to use the metro the nearest station is Bir Hakeim which is located just 350 meters away. Check-in was pretty fast and I got room 607 while my colleague who has a Hilton HHonors card got upgraded to a better room on the 9th floor.

The room

The room was pretty good at least compared to other hotels that I have stayed at in Paris. The room size was also comfortable (again compared to the other hotels). At the entrance there was a wardrobe with about 10 hangers which was good as I had to hang up my shirts and suits. The wardrobe also contained an ironing board and an iron. There was also an in room safe and a small fridge that seemed stocked

up with soft drinks and different alcoholic drinks. I only had Perrier and I think that was 6€ per can. There was also a water boiler with coffee and tea. The TV had an impressive collection of channels. There were lots of French channels of course but also English, German, Spanish, Italian etc. There were even channels in Japanese and Russian.

I finally got to use the desk in a hotel room. I had to set up my laptop to do some last minute work and it was pretty easy to get on the net using a wireless network. But it didn't come cheap of course…the rate was 27€ for 24 hours. The bed was a bit too hard for my likings but it is better that it is hard compared to totally worn out like you find at some hotels. I got a room at the front of the hotel and there is just a football field located there…hence you get a pretty open view of Paris which was nice. There was also a small balcony where I got a wonderful view of the Eiffel tower.

The bathroom was tiled in brownish marble and included a bathtub (with shower curtain), a sink, toilet and bide. There were of course some small complimentary bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower soap

and moisturizing cream. I'm not a huge fan of shower curtains as they seemed to stick to the body when taking a shower. But what was far worse was the fact that I had no hot water the first morning at the hotel. And since I was going to a meeting I didn't have any time to complain about it so I had to take a cold shower! This is not good for a 4 star hotel where the room cost 250€ per night.

My room was located right next to the elevator by the way and the room was not very soundproof. I could hear water running in pipes, the elevator etc. I didn't try out the restaurant as we could go to the Executive lounge on the 10th floor to eat breakfast there. I think breakfast was about 9€ in the main restaurant. The breakfast in the executive lounge was ok and there was an option of different kind of cereal, breads, yogurts, fruits, coffee, boiled eggs etc. The orange juice that they had was very nice. We also stopped by the lounge a couple of times in the afternoon to have a glass of red wine and the view was the same as from my room…in other words pretty nice.

The location of the hotel is very good. It is only a few minutes to walk to the Eiffel tower (about 300 meters) and a few minutes to the Bir Hakeim metro station (about 350 meter). We also walked over to Avenue George V at that was only a bit over 1 km (less than a mile). The room was pretty nice and the size was pretty big compared to other hotels that I have stayed at in Paris. But I don't think that it was worth 250€ per night. But I would not hesitate recommending this hotel to others but be sure to check around to get the best price. What I will remember best from the hotel is the nice view of the Eiffel tower from the balcony in my room…and the cold shower that I had to take the first morning of my stay.

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Overview

Visitors to the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel will find that this is one of the more convenient hotels in the city. Nearby, they will find numerous cafes and restaurants, as well as shopping venues. Popular tourist draws near the hotel include the Eiffel Tower, the Arc du Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musee Du Louvre. Visitors can get around the city on foot quite easily, though bikes are also very popular. Paris is home to a well developed public transportation system, as well.

Each of the 460 guest rooms at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel provides visitors with 4-star amenities. On offer here is Internet access, cable TV programming, spacious private bathrooms, direct dial phones and luxury bedding. Guests will also find bottled water, bathrobes and bidets on offer.

The Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel provides amenities for both leisure and business travelers to the city. On offer at the hotel, guests will find the Pacific Eiffel Restaurant, as well as a quaint bar in which to relax. Also at the hotel is a spacious lobby, 24-hour front desk help and more.

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Amenities

• Ballroom
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes