Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport

Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Rates and Deals

Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Roissy-en-France Reviews

maria58 maria58
Pullman CDG never again. Jun 30, 2011
So this is my first review and you know what I wish I had a picture of this darned place. Oh well, the hotel was forgettable, the experience there, not so much. I'm a backpacker when it comes to my travel preferences. I usually frequent hostels. However, with a late arrival and next day departure my friend and I thought we would give Hotel Pullman a go. It is located near Terminal 2. It even says so on the CDGVAL. Everything after that is deceiving. It tells you where to get off for the shuttle. It even has signs on the walk way. Then, no shuttle. Called the hotel and we need to go to another stop...where we don't know. Long story short: it's near by, if you can find it behind the trees in the dark. Plus there was construction along the way. There's no well lit path. We opted for running down the hill with our luggage to the back parking lot. At least that was lighted. Finally, we get there go to our room only to have the AC not working. We ask for assistance. They said 10 min. It took more than 30 min! I ordered room service (the whole menu was overpriced but what are you going to do when you're starved at 1:30 in the morning) and the got there the same time as the guy who said he'd check our room. Which he didn't want to initially. He kept going back and forth with "I'll be there" and "Do you just want to move to another room?" well we did go to another room with the card that he gave us. It didn't even open. He would've known that if he even bothered to walk us to our new room. Even the guy with my food couldn't open it with his master key. My friend had to go back down to the lobby and get it re-keyed. When all was said and done it was about 2ish. The guy who brought our food was then nicest guy in the entire experience but the initial guy we talked to in the kitchen or where ever that room service call goes to was rude. He sounded mad that we were ordering food from him at such a late hour. Why even have it as an option then? Ate, got ready for bed, finally. Asked for an extra pillow...still waiting. The next day we told all of this to the new guy at the front desk. A bunch of sorries. No eye contact. When he was done charging up he looked up and pointed our way to the door for the shuttle and mumbled thanks. We went to a shuttle bus. The guy said go to that one over there and left. We waited to get onto the other one. It was full. The other guy circled around the parking lot and 10 min later he came back and asked why we didn't get on the other one. Full we said. He gave us this exasperated look and told us to get in. He asked where in the airport we were going. We said our airlines. He asked for a specific terminal. I said I guess 2 b/c that's where the counter for the airlines is located. He looked at us like we were idiots because we didn't know where in the airport to drop us off. Hey guy? Isn't this your job and don't you live here? Don't go here. This hotel is over rated. The bed was the only nice thing about this place and it wasn't the best ever. Go to a hostel. You'll get better service I bet and at a quarter of the cost.
aggiephikt aggiephi…
Nice hotel for short stay... Sep 18, 2008
Nice hotel for a quick layover in Paris. On my way to Johannesburg and needed to stay for a night in Paris. The room is comfortable and the bed is nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Overview

Located within a 10 minute drive from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), the Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport offers soundproofed and air conditioned rooms, a fitness centre, a heated pool and a restaurant. The hotel offers a tour desk, tennis courts and free Wi-Fi as well as a 24 hour reception, a business centre and conference room(s). It is ideally located in the town centre.

The Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. The property has a free airport shuttle, meeting rooms and a dry cleaning service. French Air and Space Museum, Golf De Gonesse and Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

For the comfort of guests, the Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport offers non-smoking rooms. Each room at the hotel includes a flat-screen TV, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room is equipped with a coffee maker, a refrigerator and a mini bar.

Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • Pool Indoor
  • Cots
  • Highchairs
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Executive Floor