Pullman Munich Rates and Deals
Pullman Munich Reviews
A quiet comfortable stay in Bavarian Munich Sep 10, 2015
Pullmans Munich is about 20 mins tube ride away from the Main trainstation (HBF). We had initially booked to stay in a hotel nearer to the HBF but 2 days before the trip, my husband decided to cancel it and book Pullmans instead due to the current refugee situation arriving in Munich.
The hotel is located 2 mins walk from Nordfriedhof tube station reachable with the U6 train. The hotel has the main entrance and a side entrance. I would advise using the side entrance which is closer to the tube.
We chose the Executive Room as it is supposedly bigger than the Deluxe room. The reasons to book are as follows:
1. It’s Pullman’s hotel, I think their standard worldwide is about the same (pretty good), very modern
2. Very comfy bed and pillows (love their soft pillows)
3. Good quality toiletries set (Apocatherie from NYC)
4. Breakfast buffet spread (a bit generous by European standard, Pullman’s in Asia have a gigantic breakfast buffet spread which is incomparable in Europe)
5. Nespresso machine facility + complimentary bottled sparkling water in the room
6. Very quiet location
7. 2 mins walk to tube station
8. For Middle Eastern guests (which makes up a sizeable percentage of the guests), the food are also labelled in Arabic at the breakfast buffet spread.
9. 1 tube station away (you can also take a walk) to the English Garden where there is a beer garden and plenty of restaurants and bars.
Some minus points:
1. The housekeeping didn’t replenish the hand towels nor the bottled water.
2. There are no restaurants or shops nearby (there is a Shell station though)
3 / 3 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Pullman Munich Overview
The Pullman Munich is found in Munich nearby other attractions like the Olympic Stadium, the Allianz Arena and the Fair Grounds. The Pullman Munich is located at the Theodor Dombart Strasse 4 in Munich, Bavaria. It is near to the Nordfriedhof Subway Station, and the English Garden. The City Centre area is also just minutes away. From the airport it is about an 18 mile drive to and from the hotel.
There are 261 rooms and 87 executive suites in to rent at the Pullman Munich. The on site restaurant called Bistro 4647 offers Mediterranean food while Bar 48 offers cocktails. Seven rooms are available for business travelers capable of holding 60 people. Guests can relax in the whirlpool or sauna or take a steam bath right after their workout in the fitness center. Rooms consist of private baths, trouser pressers, TVs and work desks.
The whimsically decorated Pullman Munich has five floors of pleasant amenities and Bavarian charm.