Pullman London St Pancras

Pullman London St Pancras Rates and Deals

Pullman London St Pancras Reviews

TravelLass TravelLa…
Too noisy! Apr 18, 2012
Work booked us into this hotel.

No one was at the door when I arrived to help with my luggages which I had to drag up a short flight of stairs on my own.

The hotel is on the busy Euston Street and I had the misfortune to be allocated to a room which faces the road. Could barely sleep with the traffic noise, which only magnifies in the night!

Room is spacious, with a seating area, but there is no bathtub.

Hotel staff are definitely not the firendliest or helpful lot. They were the most reluctant when I asked for help to leave some stuff in a colleague's room, and also to leave my luggages in storage since the room was not ready.

Few minutes walk to tube and train station but you'll be battling with the crowd while dragging your luggages to walk to the station. Do not expect the staff to help you get a taxi if it is raining.
TravelLass says:
That area will not make it on my list at all! It was work who booked us there.

Yes, I usually fly the SQ A380 to London.
Posted on: Apr 18, 2012
Vikram says:
St. Pancras is overall a sh*t area to stay in so I do agree with your review. I styed at the YHA nearby and regretted every minute of it. Next time ,stay at Earl's Court! On a sidenote, did you fly the SQ A380?! :)
Posted on: Apr 18, 2012
meri_smith meri_smi…
nice and clean hotel Mar 07, 2011
Stayed here for 3 nights total, hotel was very clean, big. I got nice room with 1 king bed, clean and big bathroom. Staff was acommadating and friendly.

I would stay here again,
TallAdamOC TallAdam…
Helpful staff near train station Dec 18, 2010
I stayed at this hotel when I was stuck in London. We walked in without a reservation and the clerk was more than happy to book us a room. It was before check-in time and the room was not ready. I used their pay-for-time Internet kiosk. It was about 1 Pound for 15 minutes, which seems like a long time but the kiosk seemed like it was a 10 year old computer so it took a very long time to pull up some websites. The only good thing about it is that it was able to display the websites I had to visit and the printer was free. But it wouldn't open a pdf file which I needed to do to print my train ticket for the next morning. The concierge was very helpful and understanding and let me use his computer to print the ticket.

We ate lunch at the restaurant in the lobby. The waiter was very happy to talk to two Americans but got our order wrong. The order was fixed quickly and the food was quite tasty (but that may have something to do with being up since 3 AM and not having much to eat).

After eating, it was about time that the room was ready and we went up to put our stuff in the room. The room was very clean and above average size. The bathroom was also clean, though the towels were a bit rough.

Overall, the staff was very friendly and helpful. It is only a couple of blocks from St Pancras/Kings Cross station. I don't know London that well so I don't know if this location is good to stay at for a vacation. Being that this is right near St Pancras/Kings Cross, it is a good location for a stay before National Rail or Eurostar train trips. The rooms are comfortable and clean.
sarahelaine sarahela…
Novotel St Pancras Jul 21, 2009
I have no idea what this place costs, as it was a business trip. I will divide this review into hotel and conference facilties, because my experiences were so different, but have to say right up front the service was lovely.

Conference facilities

The room was fine and the acousitics were OK, but we weren't provided with anywhere near enough space for our lunch, and ended up eating on chairs with plates balanced on laps.

I was wearing a suit.

I needed a table.

Nuff said.

The food was about average standard for a conference, perfectly pleasant although not that enjoyable given the plates on laps thing.

Little disco thing at night.

It was fine, but the room was very hot.

Room and hotel facilities.

These were great. The room was a lovely size, the bathroom was cool, and the toiletries were good quality. The bed was comfy and there was a great view over London. And there was... best of all... the glass sided lift! I could have gone up and down in it looking at London by night for hours. I think I did go up and down in it twice. It's the middle one if you go.

The location is great too, particularly if oyu had a morning train out of Kings Cross
mirror in the lobby
londonstudent says:
I used to say goodnight to that lift every evening for several years, as I left the BL. I was so envious of the hotel guests yo-yoing up and down!
However, I have been in the lift which is actually on the outside of the Lloyds Building in the City. Now that really is scary!
Posted on: Dec 03, 2009

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes