Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille - The main dish

Puleo's Grille Strawberry Plains Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I loved the ice cream May 25, 2012
I arrived late at my hotel and while I checked in the hotel receptionist said that if I wanted to have some food this evening I had to hurry as the restaurants located near the hotel all closed soon except MacD and I absolutely didn’t feel like that. She recommended the Puleo’s Grilla that was located 100 meters from the hotel.

I hurried to the restaurant as I was ready for some real food and didn’t want to end up with junk. I ordered a beer while looking in the menu, I decided for a salad as a starter that was a bit of a disappointment and after that I ordered a streak with shrimps and asparagus. The main dish was a lot better, I especially were happy with the asparagus.

I was full and it is usually then I make the mistake to solve it with ice cream but the ice cream was totally amazing. I was more than full when I left. The food was not the best and there was not much ambiance there, but it was fair and decent.
My ice cream
The main dish
Shrimps
The sad salad
wandafromtexas says:
I tried to comment on this...don't think it made it. Anyway, loved it! keep enjoying every new discovery Christian....and hope your trip to Stockholm is nice. HUGS from Lebanon!
Posted on: May 31, 2013

Compare Kodak Hotel Rates (11.2km away)

Puleo's Grille Map