Pula Art Hostel

Check Pula Hotel Deals

Pula Art Hostel Reviews

Isabelle_G Isabelle…
Nice place Jul 06, 2012
This hostel was the last one I stayed in on my trip before heading back home. The place was nice and well located, the rates were decent. The dorm I got booked in was a bit dark though with wooden floor and ceiling but it had big windows to let the daylight in. It was quite warm though but the aircon didn't seem to be working. Also leaving the windows open was a bit difficult as the hostel is located at a crossing between two main roads and thus it got quite noisy, even at night.

The dorm was big and clean, it had a kitchen corner and a bathroom. The cleanliness was ok but the shower needed some fixing. There were no lockers though, just some small safes where I managed to get my belongings locked in:s The landlord helped me unlock the safe so I could get my things back the next day.

The guest computer was out of use as its mouse was broken but the landlord said she would get it fixed the next day.

The landlord was nice and lives next to the hostel with her family. The place felt quite safe as it's surrounded by big gates.

The hostel was also well located with the center of Pula being only 10-15' walk away and apparently there was a supermarket close by too but I didn't spend long enough to need to visit it.

Check Pula Hotel Deals