Puerto Vallarta Hotels

Browse 22 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico hotel reviews for 114 Puerto Vallarta hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Puerto Vallarta

Nuevo Vallarta Hotels14.7 km
Bucerias Hotels17.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Puerto Vallarta Hotels and Deals

#1 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
free08 says: "This is a 4 star hotel located right on the beach. All the rooms face the bay, ..."
$40
#2 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
travelman727 says: "Marriott Casamagna Resort Spa Puerto Vallarta I won a 2-night stay at Ma..."
$58
#3 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Nair2011 says: "Landing in Puerto Vallarta without a hotel booked in advance made me to request ..."
#4 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
laurakitsune13 says: "My fiance and i loved this place so much last year that we're staying there agai..."
$44
#5 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
kirick says: "Hotel Emperador is very basic, local-type hotel in Puerto Vallarta. It is on th..."
$29
#6 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
knowledgebee says: "We loved the food, the private beach and our casita. The only thing strange ab..."
#7 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
liveurlife says: "Canto Del Sol is just off the main road to downtown and walking there takes 15 m..."
$58
#8 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
sylviandavid says: "Hola Puerto Vallarta was not a luxury motel. It was, however, a good motel for ..."
$49
#9 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Verschluegner says: "I had never been to PV so figured I would take a quick cheap trip in June and se..."
$68
#10 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
themagicman says: "To be honest, I have not stayed at any other hotel or villas besides Los Tules. ..."
$34
#11 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
angie33006 says: "I have stayed in this hotel for the last 3 visits I've made to Puerto Vallarta. ..."
$34
#12 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
hambo says: "Great inexpensive hotel in the old town/romantic zone of Puerta Vallarta. Very s..."
$39
#13 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
malthen says: "I stayed at Playa Los Arcos in September 2008. The staff was helpful and friend..."
$41
#14 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
FarOutThere says: "This hotel is a great place to stay. Like other hotel they offer everything y..."
#15 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Happyguy21 says: "It is said that you are more likely to write a review about a place you were tr..."
$113
#16 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Abidos says: "The Melia is a Spanish hotel chain. The Melia Puerto Vallarta is an all-inclusiv..."
$72
#17 of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
csgoodman says: "We wanted to get out of the City of Puerto Vallarta and found this little hotel ..."
$31