Puerto Princesa City Hotels

Browse 11 Puerto Princesa City, Philippines hotel reviews for 73 Puerto Princesa City hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Puerto Princesa Hotels2.3 km
Sabang Hotels32.3 km
Palawan Hotels38 km
Roxas Hotels92.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Puerto Princesa City Hotels and Deals

#1 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
SilverMD11 says: "I arrived in Puerto Princesa city from El Nido with about 24 hours to kill befor..."
#2 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
dinsevilla says: "I went to Puerto Princesa with my whole family and stayed at Lola Itang's. We st..."
$21
#3 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
andrejav says: "There are some nice places in Puerto Princesa, and this is not one of them. Tric..."
2.5
$27
#4 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
kristel says: "Located just within the city. With just Php5000.00/night, you can have the whole..."
#5 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
dinsevilla says: "With a heavy heart, I had to leave El Nido and stay in Puerto Princesa City for ..."
#6 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
coffeefairy says: "There is a perfect word that describes Microtel Puerto Prinsesa in Filipino lang..."
#7 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
abhernandez says: "DONT STAY HERETHIS IS NOT A RESORT I think that this hotel needs to be ..."
$30
#8 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
janetjuan says: "We booked in this Bed and Breakfast more than a month before our scheduled trip ..."
2.5
#9 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
jenyenh says: "My girl friends and I were planning to go to Palawan for a girls out. Since a f..."
#10 of 73 hotels in Puerto Princesa City
With its central location, Ardent Suites Hotel Spa Inc is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses...
Puerto Princesa City