Puerto Plata Hotels

Browse 25 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic hotel reviews for 54 Puerto Plata hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Puerto Plata

Sosua Hotels20.1 km
Luperon Hotels28.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Puerto Plata Hotels and Deals

#1 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
mitz88 says: "The Dominican Republic has been a place I have wanted to visit for a long time, ..."
#2 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
lilia-travbud says: "The hotel was amazing for the price! We paid just under a thousand for a reasona..."
#3 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
MissTerri says: "I went to Blue Bay Resort with my boyfriend last June on a 2 week holiday. Ov..."
$47
#4 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
OmReizen says: "I travel as often as I can to as many places as I can, but this is the last stop..."
$1,262
#5 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
Lucy360 says: "For our honeymoon my husband and I went to Club Hotel Rui Merengue. As we pulled..."
$49
#6 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
joshuamontreal says: "I stayed there in may 2010. First time at a resort, but I'm a seasoned backpacke..."
#7 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
wiese says: "You really cant complain when it comes to the beach at this place, its really aw..."
#8 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
wiese says: "Finally, its the full score hotel! Why, at the time i was there, the beaches w..."
$91
#9 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
twistedgreen says: "Very Clean, compact resort. Sort of an odd 3.5-4 star resort. Rooms were large,..."
$58
#10 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
Mattyg81 says: "Positives: First off the staff is excellent including: front desk, bartenders,..."
$51
#11 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
wilobud says: "Small apartment hotel in Costambar with small 1 bedroom apartments. Upper floor ..."
#12 of 54 hotels in Puerto Plata
Glynnes says: "Vacationed at Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa in Cofresi Beach, Puerto P..."
$61