Puerto Madero

110 Presidente Masaryk, Mexico City, Mexico
Puerto Madero - Puerto Madero, Mexico City, Mexico
Puerto Madero - At Puerto Madero with my friends Randy and Javier.
Puerto Madero - Flan at Puerto Madero.
Puerto Madero - The open kitchen at Puerto Madero.

Puerto Madero Mexico City Reviews

mdfehmel mdfehmel
Outstanding Argentine Steakhouse in Mexico City May 13, 2013
On a recent business trip to Mexico City, we saved the best for last. Craving a steak, we went to Puerto Madero in Polcanco on our last night. Impressive on first sight, you walk into the restaurant and catch a view of their busy, open kitchen where chefs are slinging huge pieces of the freshest and largest cuts of beef in Mexico City. Also on display are the freshly imported Maine lobsters. After we were seated, they bring out a delicious selection of different breads and other baked goods with several different dipping sauces and spreads. Be careful not to fill up on this, which is extremely tempting. The cocktails were also expertly mixed and the wine list was diverse. The appetizer selection was superb, but again, I was cautious not to fill up before my huge Rib Eye arrived. Perfectly prepared, large and cooked to my satisfaction, I particularly enjoyed pairing my steak with the hot peppers. For the steak fans in the group, make sure you put PM on your list of place to eat the next time you are in the DF.
The open kitchen at Puerto Madero.
Flan at Puerto Madero.
At Puerto Madero with my friends R…
Puerto Madero, Mexico City, Mexico
Mar_Mar says:
It sounds delicious i would like to try next time i go to México city!!1 :)
Posted on: May 14, 2013