Puerto Iguazu Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Puerto Iguazu, Argentina airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Puerto Iguazu photo

Guarani International Airport (Alejo Garcia Airport) (AGT)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Puerto Iguazu

February 7, 2018
to February 10, 2018
Ellen is traveling to Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
1 award
Interests: reading, hiking, skiing, hanging out with friends, and of course going to new places
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Puerto Iguazu Flight Tips and Information

Watching the Argentinian side of the Iguazu falls
Today was the day that we would leave Iguazu. But first we had another excursion to the Iguazu falls at the Argentinian side. This was on the program for the afternoon of the day before yesterday, but because we arrived late due the delays caused by…flight already from Buenos Aires to Salta. The woman behind the check-in desk asked us if we wanted one flight
IguazĂș, Argentina
I’ve paid a ridiculous amount, US$65, for a car to take me direct to the domestic airport.  Although I ostensibly had plenty of time to change planes, you just never know if you’re going to land late and have a real hassle getting t…flight said a limit of 15 kg.  However the checker innerer says nothing and I say nothing.  Excellent…
Buenos Aires to Peurto Iguazu
The guide did not tell us when us the pickup time for our flight at noon. I had to first called the guide, then he said will return call - nothing happen. All we had was the pickup time on the last day. Then we called the emergency number - the lady…flight to Iguazu was delayed for 1 hour and 20 minutes. But it was a smooth flight. Luckily the driver…

Other Airports Near Puerto Iguazu